SOS!! buds shrinking! leaves yellowing need help asap

• Thread starter red I
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

red I

i have a big cheesus 5 weeks into flower and all of a sudden the buds have shrunk dramatically!! some leaves have turned yellow and some are seriously wilting. i think it might have been because had two 600 bulbs over her but its been under the 2 bulbs for some time now so dont understand where its gone wrong! if any one could shed some light on this situation or any tips how to recover her if possible please.

hiboy

hiboy

Yellow leaves can be numerous things, nutrient defiency mainly, but bud shrinking is a strange one. Have you checked for bugs in your medium>? And do you have fresh air intake>?

R

red I

tell me about it hi iv never experienced a problem like this before! i have checked the medium no signs of bugs and all the roots look perfectly healthy white and lush still. and yes air intake is sorted. its a weird strain it wont take in higher nutrients like my other strain.. it seems like its only drinks low feed, with the 2x 600 bulbs over it i thought it would have drunk a higher feed but the ec went up so i lowered the feed and it was ok then so i kept it as that cuz it seemed happy but now all this has left me baffled!

H

-hydrofarmer-

What grow system are u using? ebb and flow it could be drying your plant out, getting to many nutes. But never had buds shrink that's way odd. If ur using dirt check your PH run off. whats your feed schedule?

R

red I

its in hydro bubbler n dripper. when in veg and begining of flower it was taking 1.4 ec but then ec started rising so i bought it down and it was up and down for a bit but last couple weeks its stabilised inbetween 0.6-0.8 ec.

the buds have shrunk not hardened @ moodster

Latest posts

Top Bottom