Sos Ligthing

• Thread starter Brazloko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brazloko

Brazloko

Guys I need a advice,I have 12 females plants grownin in a 4×3 closet,they are at 2 week of flowering and I been using so far.

2 4 feet t5 ligth bulbs I think they are 2800 lummes each.
1 1x1 LED 15 watts
2 2 feet t8 15 was each and
3 cfl lamps 2000 lummes each

The quastion is ,"is this enough or I need more lighting and with LED set up would work with this same amount of plants ??

Thank you in advance.

Sos ligthing
Sos ligthing 2
Sos ligthing 3
Sos ligthing 4
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Pass on the led and all above. Grab a big hood (raptor, big kahuna ,ect), toss in a 315w cmh 4k bulb and call it a day. That single light outperforms a 600mh or hps (imo, see my veg and flower threads for proof). And almost no heat from the 315.

Brazloko

Brazloko

Pass on the led and all above. Grab a big hood (raptor, big kahuna ,ect), toss in a 315w cmh 4k bulb and call it a day. That single light outperforms a 600mh or hps (imo, see my veg and flower threads for proof). And almost no heat from the 315.
I am lay off work mate ,trying to find a cheaper solution. ..
But thanks

philly kush

philly kush

i think you need more light in there but i would try to pinch up some $$$ get a sodium in there if you want some nice size nugs my flowering room is 6x5 i run a 600w sodium & 4 T 5's around the lower parts of the plants & get nice results spend the $$ if you can it will pay off in the end best of luck

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Why bother to waste months and months of growing ONLY to crap out on quality ligting. Bottom line, ypu drop some coin on power usage, light, medium, ect. Add all that cost up, then minus that from your projected (actually OUR projected yield average cost, ex 1oz is 200 for easy math). Then see if it's easier to just buy herb, or spend your time.and mo eyes for the same.outcome.

Don't buy subpar equipment. It only relates to subpar yield and quality. Sure that 150 led may be bad ass. But if it's only bad ass for 2 months, is it really bad ass?

Brazloko

Brazloko

Why bother to waste months and months of growing ONLY to crap out on quality ligting. Bottom line, ypu drop some coin on power usage, light, medium, ect. Add all that cost up, then minus that from your projected (actually OUR projected yield average cost, ex 1oz is 200 for easy math). Then see if it's easier to just buy herb, or spend your time.and mo eyes for the same.outcome.

Don't buy subpar equipment. It only relates to subpar yield and quality. Sure that 150 led may be bad ass. But if it's only bad ass for 2 months, is it really bad ass?

can you send a link of a decent light that will be good to veg and flower a average of 6 to plants summer months are dont know what to buy ....but i want to stick with led.

Bannacis

Bannacis

I was gonna give my input, but it seems you already got your light. Peeps are going to sway you towards what they are using.
So far the ones responding haven't taken in the fact that You want LED, that your G room is small. and that it prolly can't handle a 600 watt HPS/MH.
That 600 watt Visparspectra will do well in your small space.
Mind you that these are lower end leds. so you will have decent results. but not what you would get from a 1,000 watt HPS.

Brazloko

Brazloko

I was gonna give my input, but it seems you already got your light. Peeps are going to sway you towards what they are using.
So far the ones responding haven't taken in the fact that You want LED, that your G room is small. and that it prolly can't handle a 600 watt HPS/MH.
That 600 watt Visparspectra will do well in your small space.
Mind you that these are lower end leds. so you will have decent results. but not what you would get from a 1,000 watt HPS.
Thanks

Brazloko

Brazloko

So here it is the light,arrived ,as I said before I have 4 blue light for reds,I off set the ligths in the hood,one blue one red.....I am growing in a 12 by 12 closet,with I had to keep the door open because the cfl bulbs would produce to much heat,I had a humidifier going 24 7 but because of the heat and my natural gas heat humidity was around 20% and temperature around 75 and 83,so I have those lights going for 20 minutes and HM is at 45% and temperature at 81f,I know is not the ideal lighting but I was ether pay a 2000 mortgage,or this low end light that is much better than all the set up I had before .

20170208 143533
20170208 145234
Brazloko

Brazloko

T5s are kicking ass,so far so good and I think they worth the money I pay for ....i am half away of week 5 of flowering .

20170217 213527
20170217 185906
20170214 124713
20170217 163403
Top Bottom