SOS - Unknown illness - Gorilla Glue AUTO

• Thread starter Flipperfern6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flipperfern6

Flipperfern6

Hey everybody, 2nd post on the site here. I'm growing 3 Gorilla glue Autos in Fox Farms Happy Frog Soil. They're about 4 weeks old and have developed severe discoloration and curling primarily in the lower leaves. I assumed this was Calcium deficiency so I fed them a small amount of Cal Mag about 5 days ago and the problem has only continued to worsen. Any Suggestions?

I don't really have a way to test PH but I've been adding a small amount of Lemon and white Vinegar as PH down per suggestions in an earlier thread on the site.

Let me know if there's any other info I should provide.

Sos   unknown illness   gorilla glue auto
Sos   unknown illness   gorilla glue auto 2
Sos   unknown illness   gorilla glue auto 3
Sos   unknown illness   gorilla glue auto 4
Sos   unknown illness   gorilla glue auto 5
Sos   unknown illness   gorilla glue auto 6
Sos   unknown illness   gorilla glue auto 7
Sos   unknown illness   gorilla glue auto 8
MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

A good quality pH/EC pen is worth it’s cost. It eliminates guessing. I use BlueLab combo w/soil probe, kind of pricey but now I KNOW pH of feed solution and soil.

Flipperfern6

Flipperfern6

Hey everybody, 2nd post on the site here. I'm growing 3 Gorilla glue Autos in Fox Farms Happy Frog Soil. They're about 4 weeks old and have developed severe discoloration and curling primarily in the lower leaves. I assumed this was Calcium deficiency so I fed them a small amount of Cal Mag about 5 days ago and the problem has only continued to worsen. Any Suggestions?

I don't really have a way to test PH but I've been adding a small amount of Lemon and white Vinegar as PH down per suggestions in an earlier thread on the site.

Let me know if there's any other info I should provide.
Any Suggestions anybody?? they're fading fast and I'm at a loss

Latest posts

Top Bottom