SOS - unknown necrosis - fading fast please help

• Thread starter Flipperfern6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flipperfern6

Flipperfern6

Growing 3 Gorilla Glue Autos in Fox Farms happy frog soil. I've had this increasing issue of leaf decay for about 2 weeks. I've had to trim about 15-20% of the leaves from these plants. I've tried adjusting PH down from around 8 to 6.5 (This is an estimate because I don't have a good way to test runoff water). I've fed Cal-Mag and a variety of fox farms nutrients. I've even tried a copper based Fungicide spray. The issue primarily affected the lower leaves first and has begun to work it's way up to the top bud sites on some plants. Trying to get it under control before flowering in 2~ weeks

Any wise words would be much appreciated. I'm not all too familiar with this platform so if there's a better way to spread this thread that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks!

Sos   unknown necrosis   fading fast please help
Sos   unknown necrosis   fading fast please help 2
Sos   unknown necrosis   fading fast please help 3
Sos   unknown necrosis   fading fast please help 4
Sos   unknown necrosis   fading fast please help 5
Flipperfern6

Flipperfern6

Your comment about light stress also made me think of something. A friend told me that 24hr light was a good idea for auto flowers and this is what I've been doing since germination. Could this have been bad advice? My light isn't particularly strong and the issue started at the bottom of the plant so it wasn't the first thing to come to mind

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah, I think the light is too close as well, but this issue started low and moved up which means it's something below the soil line.

Flipperfern6

Flipperfern6

Any thoughts on the 24 hour light schedule? could this be part of the issue even though they're Autos?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

We run autos on 18/6. I don't think 24/7 is a good schedule.

Latest posts

Top Bottom