SOS

• Thread starter NorthCalBudZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorthCalBudZ

NorthCalBudZ

Im about a month away from harvest and I have branches dying rapidly and within 5 days of noticing the entire plant will be dead. I’ve lost around 6 already and it seems to be spreading to other plants. I’ve looked into fusarium a lot and it shows signs of it but when I dug out the root system the roots were not swollen or red also the trunk of the plant is not splitting which is a sign of fusarium also. I’ve tried the soul drench with oxidate 2.0 and notice no change. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I still cant realy see whats going on but i can see the leaves just hanging there, you say it speads? Has to be some sort of pathogen? Im a bit over my head as you need the right advice pronto, i have a few ideas but you need to know! Never fear someone will be glad to help, close up pics would help greatly

NorthCalBudZ

NorthCalBudZ

I still cant realy see whats going on but i can see the leaves just hanging there, you say it speads? Has to be some sort of pathogen? Im a bit over my head as you need the right advice pronto, i have a few ideas but you need to know! Never fear someone will be glad to help, close up pics would help greatly
I will go take some close u pictures shortly thank u very much for the help. This is a picture I had in my phone. Ill post a couple more in a little. The leaves seem to yellow first then it wipes out a branch and moves to the next one. I wouldn’t say it’s starting at the lower of the plant buts that where I’m commonly notice it. Also once a branch he been infected I notice it’ll kill the base of that branch and slowly works to the crown.

3F9556BF E9B0 4634 A858 E8073337502A
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Wow, has it been really wet where you are? Humid? Have you been giveing bloom nutrients? Im probably wrong but looks like to much heat along with 2 much water& nutrients, but that cant be right beacuse you say its spreading, when the plant died did you try to get a ph reading? I have grown outdoors for years, this year it was hot and wet , i looked at a few peoples grows when i was up there allot of people are having problems with mold and fungus beacuse first it was so hot then wet and still kinda wet and cold at night now, i dont want to try and guess and give you wrong info, so they went along fine till flower and then this? Your strain is not suited for your environment, you gave your plants something that they really did not like or you have some sort of mold fungus or whatever. Im very sorry i could not be more specific but im guessing its 1 or a combination of those things, im sorry.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Too much nitrogen ca cause an osmotic imbalance, which causes the water to be drawn out of the plant instead of the other way around. I didn't hear you say anything about fertilizing, so I assumed that you haven't been feeding much, so this probably isn't the problem. I had bugs that locally are called sow bugs, pill bugs, potato bugs... they are little gray bugs that live in soil and they eat the roots off of plants. They often start by looking thirsty, which will recover them but soon it happens again. Soon it is an ongoing process and still the plants looked bad. The bugs ate the roots off and one day I lifted the plant to get a better look and it popped off into my hands. These are usually easy to see and very common, but I have only had issues with indoors plants that had these already in the soil. The little bugs roll up like a tiny armadillo when you poke 'em.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I did a little research if you do not think it is fusarum it could be something called verticilium, it is similar to fusarium in that it first appears low on the plant, your leaves turn yellow and wilt your stem will darken and weaken at the base total colapse happens at once compaired to fusarium witch happens more slowly branch by branch, fusarium affects the main stem cracking it open in places pests get inside but this pathogen allso affects the roots making them look reddish, this blocks nutrient uptake to your plants killing them, if you do not think you have fusarium you probably have verticilium these are really the only 2 things it could be as the pics look like your problem. I assume you have not seen fuzz as that is another problem. I wish i knew how to upload what i was reading so you can see. This year our outdoor plants did ok we do a light feed grow hardy strains and let nature take her course though my sweet tooth is messed up beacuse it's been so wet, i felt bad i was not able to help more i have seen messed up plants but you have a major issue im sorry.

Top Bottom