Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles & Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Alien Genetics)

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Lookin good bro! I need to get some of my Alien gear poppin already..

Surfr

O

Organicyumyum

Lookin good bro! I need to get some of my Alien gear poppin already..

Surfr

yes you do! thanks man, i appreciate that. im honestly a little embarrassed on how slow these are going right now, old bulbs are not where it's at.

winta

winta

very nice! congrats my dude cant wait to see what u find :banana1sv6:

O

Organicyumyum

very nice! congrats my dude cant wait to see what u find :banana1sv6:

thanks man, me too! i havent popped seeds in years. ever since i got out to Cali I have just been running clones. I used to find some amazing phenos back in the day so I cant wait!

S

Shiplessocean

I bet Thats going to be some amazing genes :)

Can't wait to see <3

-SO

B

BipolarHiRoller

Mmmmm sounds like a very flavorful selection you have there! Good luck, can't wait to see what's to come!

O

Organicyumyum

here are some pics of some nugs that just finished drying. the first is Albert Walker and the second is King Louie O.G., both done in organic soil. :tongueout

IMG950516
IMG954903
O

Organicyumyum

Alrighy farmers, here's a picture update. Sorry my photos suck, gotta get a better camera. So, the front row is Sour Lemon Alien Dawg, except for the one all the way on the right which is an Albert Walker. The row behind it are all Sour Alien Fruity Pebbles. They're all really starting to take off finally. Got my light a lot closer, but I still need to get a new bulb. Hopefully this week. I plan on flowering these babies in the next 3 weeks or so. :tongueout

IMG00320 20111114 1123
waayne

waayne

Man those nugs look dank!

Good luck pheno hunting bro.

I bet you're gonna find some superior keepers :rock

O

Organicyumyum

Man those nugs look dank!

Good luck pheno hunting bro.

I bet you're gonna find some superior keepers :rock

thanks man, i appreciate that. gotta get a better camera so i can take some good photos. definitely pretty sure im gonna find something amazing in these

T

Test Master

here are some pics of some nugs that just finished drying. the first is Albert Walker and the second is King Louie O.G., both done in organic soil. :tongueout

Things are looking nice!!

So hows that King Louie OG?? Its made a name for itself out here in the Los Angeles area. Whats your opinion on it?

O

Organicyumyum

Things are looking nice!!

So hows that King Louie OG?? Its made a name for itself out here in the Los Angeles area. Whats your opinion on it?

it's bomb, very potent. i personally like other strains more than o.g., but it's definitely potent medicine.

O

Organicyumyum

i just topped all 7 of the plants yesterday. they are really starting to take off. looks like i'll flower them in about 2 weeks. I just need to take some clones from them first. i'll try to post pics soon

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking very nice bro...those nug shots are beauties that Albert Walker isn't that a pretty hard clone to come by? I remeber reading about her in one of the cannabibles, anyways great work!

O

Organicyumyum

Looking very nice bro...those nug shots are beauties that Albert Walker isn't that a pretty hard clone to come by? I remeber reading about her in one of the cannabibles, anyways great work!

thanks! wish i had a better camera, the pics dont do it justice. Albert Walker isn't too hard to find in the So Cal area. not sure where you are?

F

FromGROtoFLO

That Fruity Pebble strain sounds unbelievable - I noticed SURFR worked with that strain also. How picky is the strain and is ALIEN the only individual who's distributing it?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

thanks! wish i had a better camera, the pics dont do it justice. Albert Walker isn't too hard to find in the So Cal area. not sure where you are?

yah im up in canada so we don't see to many of those cali cuts

A

Alien

Supporter
That Fruity Pebble strain sounds unbelievable - I noticed SURFR worked with that strain also. How picky is the strain and is ALIEN the only individual who's distributing it?

It is 110% stable...run for the past 12 months straight with nothing but perfection.

I am the only one with the cut right now besides the two I gave to OYY and Surfr.

I bred the strain and selected this pheno.

This will be available in F1 bean form after the new year.

Cheers,
Alien

O

Organicyumyum

Pure dankness I'm sure!!!

all of these phenos look pretty similar in veg, so im hoping i find some sour alien fruity pebbles that is dominant fruity pebbles o.g. Out of the 3 the sour lemon alien dawgs, one of them was pretty darn lemony when I cracked a stem. hoping for some lemon dankness!

Top Bottom