Sour Boggle - Flower Pics

• Thread starter tngreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tngreen

So happy to see BOG here at the farm! Wanted to share some pics of my current Sour Boggle lady in flower, pics are from Friday which was about day 37/38. First time with BOG genetics and am very pleased with her output. Crazy vigor from the very beginning and could get huge if you wanted her too. I popped 2 seeds to start and got 1 female. Also kept a clone of the male for a first breeding project. Loved the branching and smell from him so think it will be a great dad. Got 3 more pheno's in veg now as well. Can't wait to get my hands a couple other BOG strains in 2014.

Sbday37
Sbday37 2
Sbday37 lower
Sbday37 lower2

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

TNGreen, I am glad you like your nice Sour Boggle plant and you even cloned a male?

She looks very sweet if still slightly underage. They are fast and yours does look close.

Some have more purplish color but they all come out very nice. This is one strain we put a hold on due to some poor germination reports. I am making fresh ones however and in a couple months fresh Sour Boggle seeds will be available again.

I did some testing and the seeds just didn't age as well as usual.

My testing of the product made me very pleased with both the yields, taste and potency. Let us know your final verdict soon. Bog

spacebomb

spacebomb

now that looks lovelly .are u pulling good with a vert?..lol silly question i can see.can we see the set up:-)?.
peace
thanks @LegalGrow I support with trellis hung vertically and attached to poles of the tent creating 4 walls of bud around a vert 600w. holds them well and allows me to tighten the trellis as they grow into the light.

Thanks @Mr_GreenGenes

T

tngreen

TNGreen, I am glad you like your nice Sour Boggle plant and you even cloned a male?

She looks very sweet if still slightly underage. They are fast and yours does look close.

Some have more purplish color but they all come out very nice. This is one strain we put a hold on due to some poor germination reports. I am making fresh ones however and in a couple months fresh Sour Boggle seeds will be available again.

I did some testing and the seeds just didn't age as well as usual.

My testing of the product made me very pleased with both the yields, taste and potency. Let us know your final verdict soon. Bog

haha yup not used to keeping males around but this one spoke to me "make seeds with me"! The purplish color sounds intriguing, wonder if this one will fade to that in a week or two. Didn't have a problem germing these and have had since early this year. All popped within 48hrs. A couple were too weak to stay above ground though and died pretty quick. I think this was 2-3 of them. The ones that made it though are crazy strong, thick stems and very vigorous. Will keep updates coming every week or two until harvest.

T

tngreen

now that looks lovelly .are u pulling good with a vert?..lol silly question i can see.can we see the set up:)?.
peace

Seems to be going well with the vert. This is the first run I felt actually filled out the canopy space so am basing my future arrangement off this grow. Last round came out ok. Overfed them, not long enough flush and didn't fill the space well enough. I fixed all 3 of those issues this round. 600w vert in a 4x4 is a little tough, really have to keep them tied back or else they will get a little heat burn. A few got too close but no damage to buds, just some fading in the leaf color. Penetration isn't the best either, the back sides of the bigger plants are very lacking.

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Wow looks great and looks like it can be a big yielder. Keep us updated on how she's going and a taste report please :). Good job man

S

steelcanaries

Maybe u could've fed more to get bigger buds but your plants look nice and healthy with no burn, pm, etc. nice job!! Should be some clean, sweet smoke from the looks of it. I like your vertical trellis idea as well. Well done.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Tn, thanks for your show brother...I have a group of them growing now and they veg fast.

Yes, some seeds pop then die and some didn't go at all and I have replaced a few. I plan to give the rest of them away at the Emerald Cup in a couple weeks.

It is a true BOG Strain tested to meet all standards of worthiness. I won't sell seeds that have problems because I guarantee satisfaction and I mean it.

You deserve some credit for your knowledge. Maybe I can send you something new. Bog

T

tngreen

Thanks for the love everyone! She is definitely chunky, good bit fatter than the Rom Alien running with her. Having trouble describing the smell, never too good at that. Will have the wife give her description. Can't wait to dial this one in more, she will yield huge. Took my clones late so they will be a little bit. Not to worry, have 3 more phenos in veg that are looking just as amazing and vigorous. Just topped and cloned them all to get ready for their show soon.

Tn, thanks for your show brother...I have a group of them growing now and they veg fast.

Yes, some seeds pop then die and some didn't go at all and I have replaced a few. I plan to give the rest of them away at the Emerald Cup in a couple weeks.

It is a true BOG Strain tested to meet all standards of worthiness. I won't sell seeds that have problems because I guarantee satisfaction and I mean it.

You deserve some credit for your knowledge. Maybe I can send you something new. Bog

You're very welcome, pleased with my first experience with your genetics. Can definitely understand refining it more, reputation is everything. I would be grateful to run anything you do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom