Sour Bubble BX1 1IX ... Tha last of tha last

• Thread starter Steele Savage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Steele Savage

This will be tha last offering of tha GrindHouse Sour Bubble BX1 1IX .... period . No other sites OR clubs will have them available . Tha DMT offering is being worked , however it's gonna be a bit longer a wait than firstly anticipated . Here's tha story ....

These will be listed fer auction . Again , please keep in mind that this is tha last , closest generation to tha original offering that will be up fer bidding .....

We also will have several packs of HTC Skunk and Power House fer Bin's at $80 , listed with these . Plenty of Jamaican Jam and Sunshine #2 will be shipped soon !

Keep yer eyes peeled folks ,
Steele

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey man big up to dropping these for us. I grabbed two packs and might go back for another before the night is over. WOW is all I can say for the lovely nugs these have been putting out on the boards latley. From Zoo to rounders they all look like something that will be a keeper in any garden. Thanks again!!

P

pastor toastman

i have been trying to get this from you Steele for sooo long, i finally got it! thank you for doing what you do! i'll post up a grow report in the not to distant future

S

Steele Savage

Looks like Logic spilled tha beans , got a fist full o' packs up , including some HTC gear , better hurry , it won't last long !

Steele

J

jws0007

I guess Im on my way over there right now. Thanks THC Farmer.

J

jws0007

Hahaha Im a weiner. I mean Im a winner. Im pretty sure that the pack I bought Is gonna be all DMT girls that each produce 15lbs.

S

sogouda

gonna try and get this one for sure it sounds like a winner
sogouda

B

Blaner123Doobie

Just sent for my pack, after growing out the first pack, I wanna make sure I have some backup seeds of this :-) Great job Steele and Grindhouse :-)

S

Steele Savage

0007 , happy to hear you were able to snipe a pack . If you veg long enough and follow how Zoo does his LST'ing , give 'em plenty of light , you can yield heavy ....

Sogouda , happy to have had ya with us ....

Blaner , good deal ....

Phrank , good to hear ....

Steele

J

jws0007

Hey Steel, thanks man. I just got my payment returned w/ a green note saying "Postage Undeliverable" I opened up a help ticket.. is that the best plan?

M

Mr Green

look forward to trying to get a couple of packs of jamaican jam and sunshine 2.. hope to see these at the farm soon.. want to give your beans a run

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be taking cuts from the reveg DMT in 2 weeks or so and will post up some LST on them to show ya how I make a bushy mother.

A

arpege

Im looking forward to these.
How rare is that DMT? What Kind of chance to get one in a pack?? Actually I didnt see a pheno that I didnt like from some of the threads floating around. I expect these to be pretty much a slam dunk>!

J

jws0007

Zoo those avatars kill me man. Thanks to the folks at THC Farmer for helping me sort out my mail problems. Dont use the printout postage for ordering seeds folks they dont always work and now I gotta go see the postman. If you use the prepaid visa cards is it automatic or do you have to mail them in too?

S

Steele Savage

Arpege , you have a fair chance of finding tha DMT . Beans of each pheno are separated at harvest and loaded into each pack . I know most of tha pics showing tha Sour Bubble look dank , however there are specimens that range from fuckin KILLER to mediocre .... We're workin on bring a stabilized version of tha DMT though , so sit tight ....

0007 , I couldn't comment on payment , sorry .

Zoo , lmfao , no doubt you crack me up wit them fuggin avatars ! Love Will Farrell in Elf , probably one of his best .... and a great family holiday flick .

Have a great Thanksgiving folks , we all have plenty to be thankful for ,
Be well ,
Steele

Top Bottom