Sour Bubble from N.Y.

• Thread starter nyckid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highagain

Looks real Nice, and that is one monster fan leaf lol. And way to represent us NewYorkers.

C

cannabiscollector

is that a big leaf or is he a midgit?:thinking
any worry abotu mold growing her so far north?

F

Frosty113

that dudes a serious midget, he plays on that lil yellow slide for hours each day, iv seen it!

S

silverback

Hi nyckid,

I just started several sb seeds and have discovered quite a few freaks and twisties They seem to b e growing ok and may straighten out but i wondered if you saw the same thing?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hi nyckid,

I just started several sb seeds and have discovered quite a few freaks and twisties They seem to b e growing ok and may straighten out but i wondered if you saw the same thing?

I did. Most of them were twisted leaf freaks, They seemed to take forever to take off and they didn't get very big outside. They did have huge leaves though.

A

arpege

HUGE FAN BRO! Also a fan of your grows as well. Way to rep the east. IS this Bogs original??? Man I wish I could have gotten them when I had the chance. Thats another place and time...
I have a question.. I read about freaks in this thread and I wonder.. I just popped a few of another version ..and they have been difficult. they germed ok in a glass of water but took their time..more than usual and I then lost one to damping off in the rooter. Actually i saw it was about to break so I spared it the misery. I have one other that I have been nursing and one that looks fine. Fine except for a twisty set of first "true" leaves. The one that was having a hard time has a twisty set of leaves as well. I use the same method to germ and start babies and haven't had many problems so any problem is alarming. I read somewhere around here that the DMT pheno starts off kinda freakish so I have my fingers crossed. No space = Started 3, lost one left two hopefully a good female and maybe a killer male...???
thanks,
arpege

Top Bottom