Sour bubble trouble

• Thread starter arpege
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

arpege

well first time for everything.. A total failure it seems..All male except one. She is the craziest bitch I have ever seen. She took off the fastest and had fan leaves bigger than I have ever seen. I mean almost double my hand and I aint yoda. I swore it was a male the whole time just cause of the way she was growing. ANyway I was wrong she is showing pistils now but they are like growing off of the stem. The top is still fan leaves. I thought it was going to be a monster height wise but all of a sudden, no stretch during flower. She is short. I have her mixed with some BBC cuttings in an aero unit so maybe the nutes have a role in it Straight up growth, little branches that are clinging to the sides of the mainstem..Looks like a pure indica you would see in Afghanistan. I cut the lower branches and was going to propogate just in case this freak comes thru but the stems are Hollow. I could drink a double thick shake thru one. Anyone have this pheno.. its GH
thanks,
arp

D

D9420

the kings of cannabis they should be stripped of that name
IMO they took Shanti's gear re-worked and ruined it in the process and claimed it as there own.
i tried there Himalayan Gold, and Arjans Haze.
the HG had bad germ problems 3 fems from the 5 seeds that popped it was nothing special. and the AH is junk ive smoked lots of Haze and this is a horrible representation of it and one fem hermied. and now they have church and Train wreck or they have there hack attempts at them. LOL

A

arpege

Actually this is Grind HOUSE. I wouldnt touch GreenH with a ten foot pole. I have pm'd back and forth with Shanti in the past and he is god as far as I am concerned. Seems like a very nice, care about this thing we do..kinda guy I just like to try other things every once in a while. A couple of MR Nice SSH phenos my absolute favorites. The smell ,taste, growth.. like no other. I just got sick of the same thing all the time... Not to mention the xtra flowering time and some height issues..

I

itisme

I learned my lesson about GHS too. I got 0 out of 10!!! I have never got that before or since. Normally 80 to 90% for stock over a year and about 90% with under a year old. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY A GHS Co. SEEDS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom