• Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

Sour chem sister pics 4
Sour chem sister pics
Sour chem sister pics 2
Sour chem sister pics 3

Day #42
I'll post more pics weekly until harvest...

jlr42024

jlr42024

its hard for me to believe this is a 10week strain from what ive been told I think I'll chop her around 8weeks though I didnt like her last time around 10weeks she seemed a lil over done...

jlr42024

jlr42024

NP logic thank you for the amazing cross she's a stretchy bitch but a pleasure to grow...!
more pics to come this wkd day#48...

B

bckwht

i wanted this one soooo bad...and didnt pull the trigger on any of the Chemdog's Sister crosses

marski420

marski420

I bet 56-60 days would be perfect for choppin this beautiful girl.. Very well grown bro how does she yield? What kind of smells and tastes did you get from the overdone previous grow?

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic CannabinoĂŻd
Supporter
Nice Buds jlr42024 !!

I don't even know what Divine Strains I will pop up in november... your grow may help me to decide...
I thought to keep my SourChem Sister and first, grow Chem Romance, but since that, more Divine Genetics landed in my hands and now I also would like to grow Wolverine, Eskimo or even my last purchase... Snowdog S1... which should land here soon now :confused:;)
Are you using it as meds ? If yes, I will be interested to know what are the medical benefits you experienced... :) Thanks

i wanted this one soooo bad...and didnt pull the trigger on any of the Chemdog's Sister crosses
Hi bckwht, there's yet two JJ's Chemdog's Sister crosses sitting @the Bay... time to pull that trigger ? ;)

Topdawg:
Tres Sister ( Chemdog's Sister x Tres Dawg )
Sour Sister ( Sour Diesel x Tres Sister )

the Sour Diesel that Logic used in his SourChem Sister was the AJ's cut if I'm not wrong... I don't remember if JJ used this cut or another. It seems that I read something about that but I don't remember in what thread... ?

you would better grab those before the stocks last Amigo... o_O

Peace

jlr42024

jlr42024

the over done stuff i cant give much info on we turned it into hash but i forgot to mention that i got a hermie out of one of the chemical romances in the room so it was preggers as well. not the best smoke but this crop will be done here in about 10 days and I'll give a full report with pics because yes im a medical patient and any info i can share i"ll try. take it easy...

B

bckwht

Nice Buds jlr42024 !!

I don't even know what Divine Strains I will pop up in november... your grow may help me to decide...
I thought to keep my SourChem Sister and first, grow Chem Romance, but since that, more Divine Genetics landed in my hands and now I also would like to grow Wolverine, Eskimo or even my last purchase... Snowdog S1... which should land here soon now :confused:;)
Are you using it as meds ? If yes, I will be interested to know what are the medical benefits you experienced... :) Thanks

Hi bckwht, there's yet two JJ's Chemdog's Sister crosses sitting @the Bay... time to pull that trigger ? ;)

Topdawg:
Tres Sister ( Chemdog's Sister x Tres Dawg )
Sour Sister ( Sour Diesel x Tres Sister )

the Sour Diesel that Logic used in his SourChem Sister was the AJ's cut if I'm not wrong... I don't remember if JJ used this cut or another. It seems that I read something about that but I don't remember in what thread... ?

you would better grab those before the stocks last Amigo... o_O

Peace

Actually I ended up grabbing stArdawg sisters a few months back but thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it

jlr42024

jlr42024

I'll have some pics of dried nugs and a flavor,aroma,taste,effect etc. report once cured for those wondering about this strain...

jlr42024

jlr42024

Thanks fellas them pics do no justice this was my first thread so... Anyways this strain was very potent it can be used daytime or at bed whenever a stronger medicine is needed say for treatment of break through pain or instant relief of nausea or etc. Basically this girl is strong and quick to come on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom