Sour Dawg - (aj Sour Diesel X Tres Dawg)

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Dot

Green Dot

Another masterpiece from JJ and the Top Dawg Crew... Ive said it once, ill say it again, these guys are the masters of the chem-line hashplants. There is no competion. These are so stanky and greasy its hard to even say what compares. In nature, im sure no animal or human would dare get the essential oils from this plant on them.... Green Dot cannot thank the Top Dawg Crew enough for ever bringing real true genuine hashplant hybrids to the scene.

Sour dawg   aj sour diesel x tres dawg
Sour dawg   aj sour diesel x tres dawg 2
Sour dawg   aj sour diesel x tres dawg 3
Sour dawg   aj sour diesel x tres dawg 4
Sour dawg   aj sour diesel x tres dawg 5
Sour dawg   aj sour diesel x tres dawg 6
Sour dawg   aj sour diesel x tres dawg 7

H

happy b

Very nice green dot .that's some mega frosty shit. I managed to get a few Guava dawg beans via the dirty water organics crew . don't know anything about them though or much of the strain apart from its a top dawg creation . can't wait to grow em as they've just cracked. bring on the top dawg seeds JJ. We don't want to have to get them elsewhere...but we will if we have too . lol.

E

el boyo

nicer bro... looks like some super flame... got some of the sour sister on deck that will be started soon..how long you take that girl? and is this the first run of her?

soserthc1

soserthc1

As usually your work is on point green dot
But this girl looks awfully special ....actually the leaves appear to be on fire ....
Holiday blessings to you and yours
Sose

Wavegem

Wavegem

BADASS!! I knew you were gonna slay these just waiting patiently! Happy holidays!! That pheno looks dank!! I have grown these particularly this one pheno over and over. What a picky girl haha. Plus I am still real early in my growing career ! How long did you run these? Did you find heavy variances in the phenos?

She puts out but I have to see her through never grown a strain like this 12 weeks easy

wonka

wonka

@true grit there are said to be 2 versions... the original a dbl dawg male was used.. so u would think that would give these a diff name... regardless @Green Dot puts up some flame..

w.wonka

true grit

true grit

@true grit there are said to be 2 versions... the original a dbl dawg male was used.. so u would think that would give these a diff name... regardless @Green Dot puts up some flame..

w.wonka

Ya that makes sense to the purp/black colors. So i take it one was with Double Dawg and one with the recent Tres Dawg male? The ones i have are older for sure, so guessing Double Dawg version

germinator

germinator

Old thread.......new life ......my sour dawg sisters.
First is 33 days into flower and throwing some serious frost...nose is lemon lime fuel.
This red stemmed mango skunk stinker below just went into flower yesterday.

Last edited:
R

rollinfunk

noob lurker here...WOW....well done..amazing summer blizzards...please teach the masses the right way to cannabis

Top Bottom