Sour Diesel- 2 Pheno's 800 Watt Mixed Spectrum Entire Grow

• Thread starter CrippledArcher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Well it looks as I may be victim to some lost Data. Oh well These were ran in 3 gallon smart pots in Fox-farms Ocean Forest soil cut with EWC and perlite. Having some issues with not entering it's dying off stage even after this chop at 73.3 more are behind her at 5 days apart ( will never do that shit again) They recieved only top covering of Happy Frog steamed bone meal with High P guano mixed in and EWC oatmeal Poo tea through the entire grow. Although it's only the second time I ran these girls they will double maybe triple my first run and the pictures I think sum up the Look and I can testify to the quality, WOW :)
Image001
Image002
Image001
Image002
Image003
Image004
Image005
Image006
Image007
Image001
Image002
Image003
Image004
Image005
Image006
Image007

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Sometimes I wonder if this set up of a single Hood with two Bulbs in it is such a good Idea. I mean its made that way, but Wondering if the full spectrum makes them want to run longer (and keeping the ewc in the tea and pouring it into the soil every time, oops rookie mistake .) Thinking about just getting a single 1000 W HPS Digital with an Adjust a wing and move the combo to like a pre-flower area. Any thoughts please share

skunky nugz

skunky nugz

Sometimes I wonder if this set up of a single Hood with two Bulbs in it is such a good Idea. I mean its made that way, but Wondering if the full spectrum makes them want to run longer (and keeping the ewc in the tea and pouring it into the soil every time, oops rookie mistake .) Thinking about just getting a single 1000 W HPS Digital with an Adjust a wing and move the combo to like a pre-flower area. Any thoughts please share
Sounds like a good idea to me. I gave away a few hoods one that took 2 bulbs one that took 4 and i really didnt like them. Got better yields with a 1k adjustawing or magnum xxl's or even better the sunleaves king kobra 8in are my new favorite hoods. the hoods are cold to the touch and even the glass right under the bulb with a maxfan 8in. thats 1 fan per 2 hoods. 4hoods with 1 fan they got slightly warm. i mean slightly.. Them Adjustawings for non air cooled actually stay really cool themselves. ~nugz :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom