Sour Diesel ILGM auto report

• Thread starter Clyde4210
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clyde4210

Clyde4210

I have head to toe nerve damage and a sinus infection, can't smell or taste very much. In pain 24/7 don't sleep normal because of pain. So below is my best.

For me, I get a strong lemon scent with a sour funk or skunkish.

Smoke is super smooth not the smoothest I've ever had but I feel comfortable saying second smoothest.

Taste is same as smell except it's different each use. Flavor may lean one way or another according to smell.

Seems very potent but I do chain smoke. For me on the effects seems very mellow but strong. I don't get that wow I'm lit unless I concentrate on it. By that I mean I can get busy and not realize I've smoked till I stop. One could definitely function without skipping a beat. Use too much and you will get tired.

Not a great report but I'm not the one who could tell you. I'm still looking for someone too tell me what I have. I don't know anyone like that so it might be awhile.

My verdict is not the greatest I've had potency wise but flavorful and very smooth. It does work every time regardless of tolerance. I'd put it in the 40 dollar an 1/8th bracket.

Grow again - yes
Buy from ILGM again - no

463 grams harvested
147 grams larf, trim, swollen calyxes just scrap. Not pictured.

Sour diesel ilgm auto report
Harvest
Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
No pics of the plant? I like the description but is picture to go with it would be nice. You could also get some of the original sour D cuts. I’m about to grow a cross that’s Sour D x Wedding cake

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

No pics of the plant? I like the description but is picture to go with it would be nice. You could also get some of the original sour D cuts. I’m about to grow a cross that’s Sour D x Wedding cake
I'll do one of each, plant and harvest and thanks on the original SD advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom