Sour Diesel?

• Thread starter cash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cash

cash

can you guys verified if this is sour diesel?
Sd1b49day

Sd2b49day

Sd49day

N

NoPOThere

Nice plant Mann came to see what it looks like because I have some seeds that was givin to me and told that it was sour d so wanted to see the end product. What ever you did keep it up plant is awesome.

Darkplace

Darkplace

looks a whole lot like my IBL i grew out from a 2010 release from Reservoir

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Here is my Sativa leaning Sour D @ chop. My first run had those purple reddish stems upped the P and knocked it out and helped out a lot.
Image001
Image002

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

How many days is she in at the point of the picture ?

cash

cash

Nice plant Mann came to see what it looks like because I have some seeds that was givin to me and told that it was sour d so wanted to see the end product. What ever you did keep it up plant is awesome.
Thank :-)
How many days is she in at the point of the picture ?
She 49 day in, but the bud still look a lot smaller compare to my white widow. don't seem like I'm going to get much weight.
Here is my Sativa leaning Sour D @ chop. My first run had those purple reddish stems upped the P and knocked it out and helped out a lot.View attachment 201264View attachment 201265
Nice! Wish all my bud stack up like your.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

I actually prefer the my other Pheno of Sour D, She has a fruity smell to her and loves to be topped and trained. The two I run take 70-85 days. Just give her more P and lots of K bet she swells fast towards the end. Not trying to jack your thread with pics but here is the other Pheno I run.
Pheno2

Darkplace

Darkplace

DSC 5014
here's mine at about day 75, did'nt give up as much swell as i would have hoped but the end result is superb....who's stable is that SD from cash?

looking nice crippledarcher ;)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Its hard for me to tell from the pics, sour is a very interesting strain. If grown with co2 it looks like an entirely different plant, loose and airy. If grown without it can get pretty dense. Did you have gas going?

cash

cash

View attachment 201489 here's mine at about day 75, did'nt give up as much swell as i would have hoped but the end result is superb....who's stable is that SD from cash?

looking nice crippledarcher ;)
got few clone from my friend but he don't know the source himself.
Its hard for me to tell from the pics, sour is a very interesting strain. If grown with co2 it looks like an entirely different plant, loose and airy. If grown without it can get pretty dense. Did you have gas goinpg?
-co2 burner at 800-1000 ppm
-temp 75 night 81 light on
-DIY undercurrent 8 plant 6k 10x10 room 40' center
-Food jack hydro 3g, cal-nit 2g, epson salt 1g, micro .1g should i add MOAB to boost PK?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

O.k., after looking at the picture it does look like diesel. If you are can run any w/o co2 you will be a very happy person. I know it seems counter-intuitive but I have seen it over and over again. I have a good buddy who runs co2 for only the first four weeks and you can still see/smell/taste the difference, compared to all the ones w/o. Nevertheless, I forgot to mention earlier that you are killing it, they look amazing and I have never seen diesel grown in that fashion before, kudos. Does it reek?

cash

cash

O.k., after looking at the picture it does look like diesel. If you are can run any w/o co2 you will be a very happy person. I know it seems counter-intuitive but I have seen it over and over again. I have a good buddy who runs co2 for only the first four weeks and you can still see/smell/taste the difference, compared to all the ones w/o. Nevertheless, I forgot to mention earlier that you are killing it, they look amazing and I have never seen diesel grown in that fashion before, kudos. Does it reek?
Didn't smell anything but the white widow first 4 week but sd is taken over and stink up the room bad after 4th week.
56 day in and still look tiny, my 2 white widow in the same system is ready to harvest.
Sd56
Sd56 1
Sd56 2
Ww56 2
Ww56 1
Ww56 3

Top Bottom