Sour kush 1 seed dna seeds fem

• Thread starter devious d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ole Smokey

"NEVER KEPT MOTHER(MASSIVE MISTAKE) "

Hey D,

Keep up the Sour Kush posts. I too have one of The Attitude's SK freebies and am thinking of Mothering it like you. What more can you tell us about the cloning of SK? Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Ole Smokey

devious d

devious d

hey smokie and all whose had a peep good of ya to drop by:smoke, i did my cuts in root riot,with rooting gel the cheese all rooted in 7 -10days, while only one of the kush had, but on day 12-14they all came through didnt lose one, a couple took an exta week nearly gave up on them, only as gifts for pals. one thing the seed plant itself is vigouros as f..k:muscle, im now flowering my seed plant as the stems hadden very quick and it got to big for me to train low as my veg area has height issues and growing fresh mother,will take fresh pics 2day.:joint:

devious d

devious d

14 days veg autopots

so here's the pics of the veg:evilgrin0040:, got them on bio canna veg a dash of biobizz fish mix(love it) house and garden roots accelerator running the autopots 6 x15ltr singles and 1 x 2pot 10ltr each, on a tray next to these are another 10 in 6.5ltr a
m_0201.jpg
m_0191.jpg
m_017.jpg
m_016.jpg
llin allmix with extra perlite these were taken with my mobile so not to clever, at the moment its divided in 2 on the other side the sour kush mother in another 15 ltr autopot and a cheese :flowerare 4 weeks into flower,another week of veg then going to open the space for all 12/12:joint:

devious d

devious d

well pulled down the plastic(double black/white) dividing the space so all on 12/12 now, the original mother is already covered in crystals about 28 days, after growing cheese for so long totally diff smell sour, the r.d. cheese is being flushed another 7 days. But its the s/kush clones i only flicked the switch earlier this week 24 hour dark first, and white hairs already, looking good now the magic starts pics to follow soon D.

devious d

devious d

A few sad:doh pics of the seed plant mother at 10 weeks 3 days to the chop,and one of the clones 4 weeks in, all taken with my phone, getting good camera at weekend
m_0051.jpg
m_0042.jpg
m_0031.jpg
m_0021.jpg
gives an idea how there coming on, had a test of a lower branch first go on a sour strain, love the taste, all due to finish end of December but got one for x-mas,noticed most be doing a better job with the clones they were all putting out trichs at 2-3 weeks as soon as the buds started developing, while the seed mother didnt start till at least weeks4-5, better pics coming soon:damnhippie:

S

sinsandman420

A few sad:doh pics of the seed plant mother at 10 weeks 3 days to the chop,and one of the clones 4 weeks in, all taken with my phone, getting good camera at weekend
m_0051.jpg
m_0042.jpg
m_0031.jpg
m_0021.jpg
gives an idea how there coming on, had a test of a lower branch first go on a sour strain, love the taste, all due to finish end of December but got one for x-mas,noticed most be doing a better job with the clones they were all putting out trichs at 2-3 weeks as soon as the buds started developing, while the seed mother didnt start till at least weeks4-5, better pics coming soon:damnhippie:
Are all these sk from DNA.I allso planted this strain i'll post a pic.so we can compare.

S

sinsandman420

here they are.they stretched like a foot when i changed the lights back.
These are at week 2

Yes 003
Yes 001
devious d

devious d

yea all from one free seed from attitude SOUR KUSH by DNA (sour d x bubba kush)supposed one off, found mine really stout with strong stems topped they form great little bushes that need no support even with henge buds, im impressed so far ,will post better pics 2night once lights come on with camera not phone get a good comparison, got a little one in veg as well,thanks for stopping in sinsandman 420 ive never grown either before so not sure which way shes leaning, but smokes like sour apples loverly,

supercharged

supercharged

sour apples d mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

glad ur lovin sour kush my friend, i think every1 should have a spot in their garden 4 a good kush!!!!
i havent had the chance2try any sour d yet but damn its on the top of my list of things2grow!!!!!
keep up the good work d, peace out SC

devious d

devious d

Some bud at last

m_004.jpg
ONE OF THE CUTS AT 6 WEEKS LOOKING OK:icon_spin:
m_0022.jpg
MORE SOUR KUSH BUD
m_001.jpg
m_0072.jpg
AND A BIT OF THE MOTHER DRYING AND IN KILNER
m_0102.jpg
m_0092.jpg
AND BUD AND DIRTY SCALES
m_0032.jpg
ALL TAKEN WITH MOBILE STILL NO GOOD CAMERA, 3 WEEKS LEFTTO GET CAMERA WITH MACRO:bubblez: P.S just a pick of one of the babies the others to big to move around:damnhippie:

devious d

devious d

one in veg to compare

m_052.jpg
m_061.jpg
two pics of same plant my new mother:bubblez:

devious d

devious d

More pics 8 weeks

HERES A FEW TAKEN DOWN TO MY BATHROOM GET BETTER :)PICS
m_032.jpg
m_040.jpg
m_033.jpg
m_034.jpg
m_036.jpg
THIS IS THE REST
m_035.jpg
TWO SMALL ONES MAYBE 3OZ BETWEEN THEM AS YOU CAN SEE FROM PICS DENSE BUDS, NICE PURPLE LEAFS DUE TO NIGHT TEMPS, GONER BE A KEEPER IN MY GARDEN FOR SOME TIME TO COME, ABSOLUTELTY CAKED IN TRICHS, FROM THE LITTLE BIT OF HASH I MADELOOKING FORWARD TO THE MAIN RUN GOT MY FIRST FULLMELT OFFTHE LEAFS OFF ONE PLANT:harvest:FOR MY FIRST TIME,GONER TAKE ANOTHER COUPLE ON 9 WEEKS MAYBE 10 SEE IF THEY NEED IT, I DONT THINK THEY WILL:evilgrin0040:

P

paulycali

Those last pics were the SourKush right? Great job man! That phenotype looks killer. I got a pack of 6, lets se what kinda damage i can do with those badass beans. If you got a keeper with one bean, who knows what i'll find. Im stoked for sure. Cant wait to see more pics. You definetaly hit this one out of the park for sure. Keep up the good work and have yourself a happy growing of a day

devious d

devious d

Sour kush 9 weeks

m_054.jpg
m_0551.jpg
m_057.jpg
m_059.jpg
m_0551.jpg
m_062.jpg
m_0611.jpg
a bit of cheese
m_063.jpg
TOOK HALF THE SOUR KUSH NOW THE REST AND THE CHEESE ARE GOING 10 WEEKS,NIGHT TEMPS A BIT COLD 60S BRINGING OUT SOME NICE COLOURS PEACE DEVIOUS D.:harvest:

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Damn! Those look dank as hell! Great job man! I just popped one of these beans and hope to find a pheno like yours. killer job!

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Excellent thread ya got here DD.
Respect to ya skillz broski.
It's really nice to see a grow of the Sour Kush and you've done a proper job with her.
I received this freebie as well and have a cut from the seed plant in veg now.
The pheno I have and yours look to be very similar,especially from your descriptions about the structure and the stems.

Hope mine turns out to look like that!

Cheers!

D

dogsnob

i just finished some of reserva pirvads headband all sour kush off found 2 phenos in the 6 that i grew now oder control is a must with the ones i grew out real stinkers smell like rotting diesel soaked rags while flowering out one pheno yeilded ok the other was like oger kush not much yeild at all but the smoke from both phenos was awesome in deed i recommend this strain to anyone. devious awesome grow and pics mate great job on the grow so far buddy

devious d

devious d

yes shes a stout stemmed bitch to hold the weight of those buds that are cacked on top of each other take my hat off to DNA for this one, the sizer hash, was banging and the sample of bubble i made from the mother was full melt, i grew a few cheese in case i didnt like it neednt have bothered with it being my first sour strain, my herijuana thats flowering is goner have to be a hell of a plant to beat this for trich production:harvest:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Damn tasty lookin work Devious, can't wait to see the dried shots, Peace SSP

P

paulycali

Hell yeah!!! Killing it for sure

Show us them dried nug shots were dying to see them. LOL! Going to be some straight fire for sure.

How long did you veg them for again? Thanks and hold onto that lady for sure she's a beauty. A definate Keeper in my books. I can smell her through the screen. Keep up the good work

Latest posts

Top Bottom