sour p

• Thread starter moyerjoey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moyerjoey

I was on discount seeds and seen this strain it says it has a 20 to 25 percent thc level that yields 300 to 500 g per plant and flower time is 45 to 50 days im thinking of doing this one outside now when seed company's say flower time is that how long it takes for the plant to finish or is that how long it be vegetative before flowering

N

Nuglover

Flowering time is the amount of time on a 12/12 light cycle. 500 grams w/25%THC finishing at <7wks? I'd like to see it, not saying it's not possible but I'd like to see it. It would be a cash cropper's dream.

M

moyerjoey

so 45 days after 12/12 on the east coast us when would that start

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

not for a couple of months.. just pay attention to when it starts getting darker earlier and kinda try to count the hours..

G

Gorrillagrower

Im with nuglover on that one moyer. The 45 to 50 day thing isnt what Im disputeing its the 25% thc that I have a hard time with. If its true then I need to get on some of them like yesterday. Good luck brother.

stay safe ....................... GG

G

Gorrillagrower

On the east coast things start flowering around end of July. You can do a google search and search Sunrise and Sunset and you can get that info on when exactly 12/12 occurs

M

moyerjoey

so do I still have time to grow or am I too late I would be putting seedlings in at about the end of may maybe a little sooner also outside is there a certain amount of time a plant should be in the vegetative stage before flowering stage starts like I said it says the sour p has a 45 to 50 day flower period so I would like to try that some one else recommended nebula also so I want to do one of those two plus the auto flower ak 47 low rider mix do I have time and about what will my yield look like per plant

U

USApotluvr1

Sup' bro?!

Hey, I was checking at the Attitude seed bank, and if you are talking about Sour P by Resin seeds, the correct flowering period is 10-11 weeks.(Yeah, a sour strain that finishes in 45-59 days I would like to see, huh?!) potluvr1

G

Gorrillagrower

I put out some late clones last year in the begining of June and they did just fine. They were alittle smaller than the earlier stuff I put out but the quality was just as good. Just alittle less bud than the early starters. As far as your yeild is concerned that it up to you and how you take care of them. I cant give you an exact amount. There are alot of veriables to consider. Just go for it bro. Balls to the wall............

stay safe........................ GG

M

MatthewRiot

The Sour P is a Sour Diesel x HP13 cross from Resin Seeds. I'm about to start germing some. Anybody interested in a grow journal on them>?

K

Kush-breeder

Resin Seeds Sour P Feminized ***OUT OF STOCK***

5 Seed pack OUT OF STOCK!

Straight from NYC, this clone only strain is the most sought after strain on the East Coast of the United States. Exotic and powerful taste with the psychedelic high that will flatten you out.

Genetics: Sour Diesel x HP-13

Indica/Sativa: 45/50

THC: 20-25%

FLOWERING: Interior 10-11 weeks / Exterior October

Yield: Interior 400 gr per m2 / Exterior 300-500 gr per plan

F

frogeye

I juSt finished some pretty frosty I had to cut at 10 weeks every1 was banana infested Hermes to death it was out door so nothing was ruined lacks potency all in all pretty lame would only reccomend if u like better yielding hermified medium potency bud or if ur just lookin to throw away 100 bucks and must I remind u try were all organically grown outdoors I couldn't even imagine indoors with the herm factor peace

M

MedDudeChcioCA

Thanks for that Frogeye. I might not even start em now. Really appreciate it. Where are u located?

F

frogeye

deeeeep south lol meddude if u have em try it u might find somethin special but im sure u have access to alot better seeds and clones.it was imho a bad rep of hp13 and even worse for sour d i should have known better seein as how the hp and the sour d for the most part herm up i just never thought it would have been a nanner patch lol also try and find any info on it at all and there is close to none if u have em pop a couple u might have better luck then i did i got my pack about 8 months ago maybe u have beter stock either way i wish ya luck bud peace

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
10-11 weeks would finish outside on the east coast at 40N between Oct 15-22.

45-50 day strain (7 weeks) would finish Sept 15-20. If it had very good potency N.E. growers would buy those seeds up.

215 User

215 User

Tried em too and didn't live up to hype.
Chucked some Head Band pollen on it to make it interesting.....
Stinky little bastards.

M

Monkeymonk840

I had it and the diesel pheno was stellar. The other pheno was weird and exotic tasting but not as good as the sour lemon candy diesel flavored pheno. Def better than ecsd. It's my major outdoor hitter. Easy to clone grow and big yields of dank.

Top Bottom