SourBubble Bx

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I see 20 packs up guys and I think these are the last for sometime so try to get a pack and find that DMT pheno:muscle

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
What kind of smell/taste did you get with yours Zoo?

F

FastForward

Any idea how long they take? I'd love a pack but need a bit of info...

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I let mine go 65 to 70 dayz . The DMT smells like some odd chemical but has a super dank taste even with no cure and a awesome high:punch

S

Steele Savage

FF , here's plenty of info on tha current offering .....

And what is goion on with it in tha future .....

Zoo has some spectacular pics of tha DMT as well , so ......

Enjoy folks , this is it ..... done , nada , zippo , all gone .... period .
Steele

S

Steele Savage

Root bound , this is from Wik : Dimethyltryptamine (DMT), also known as N,N-dimethyltryptamine, is a naturally-occurring tryptamine and potent psychedelic drug, found not only in many plants, but also in trace amounts in the human body where its natural function is undetermined.

If you have access to trying tha real DMT , you should , it's killer ...... And tha DMT pheno smells and tastes just like it ! It's a healthy toke and plenty potent with supreme bag appeal .

Steele

F

FastForward

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.....thanks chaps....more supreme genetics...and nicely priced....props grindhouse.....sold :) :dance :dance

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks for the info. Steele!!! Dont have access to try any out in this territory!! Sounds great though!! Wow , those pics are SWEEEEEEEET!!!!:flower RB

P

pastor toastman

i have been searching long and hard for BOG genetics for the past two years! thank you so much Steele and Logic, i finally copped a pack. i hope i find the DMT

steele i thought you lost the SourBubble...

D

Dark Angel

I got a pack but they are going really fast... 2 left right now

But I call them friends

B

Blaner123Doobie

Would someone please buy those last 2 packs before I spend my electric bill money :-)
Help a guy out :-)

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah he got mites Rounders and lost some stock so this it all until DMT and now he pushed that back also I think

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
bog's sourbubble is the shit really. And the Grind House knows how to cook it up. Mad respect for Steele.

Latest posts

Top Bottom