SourStreak an autoflower in the making.....

• Thread starter SaH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaH

SaH

After camping out on another seedbank waiting for seeds to drop for 12 hours I was lucky enough to catch a pack of a Rez Dog's Lisa Marie. It is a cross of a East Coast clone only strain called Elvis and a Sour Diesel male.

Offical Lisa Marie description:

Description:
A Very Limited,One-Shot Reservoir Edition

The legendary Elvis Clone meets up with the Award-Winning Sour Diesel in a match that some might say was made in rock-n-roll heaven

The power and glory of Sour Diesel is undeniable,and the added colors of purple,magenta and blue that the Elvis adds during flowering is a sight to behold,indeed.

Flowertime of 65-75 days.
Yield: Above Average.
Tips: Always use 5.8-6.0 pH nutes,and a Perfect Environment definately assures the best results.

I was able to get some seeds of MDanzig's Autoflower strain called Blue Streak early in its development and it is made up using DutchPassions BlueBerry crossed to the Joint Doctor's Lowryder.

I picked a nice male Lisa Marie and a choice Blue Streak and crossed them making Sour Streak.

This picture is one by MD when he grew a pack out and these four are at about 30 days into flowering.

Sour streak 30days

S_a_H

SaH

SaH

Here are maybe 24 or 25 Sour Streaks at about 2 weeks of age.

I started 25 seeds and got 26 sprouts but I had to toss one after I squashed it watering.

SS Seedlings

S_a_H

SaH

SaH

You'll see all the pheno's pop out of the next round of seeds though...

I am going to start doing some better research on the Elvis strain and try to find some pictures to pick pheno's that lean that way.

S_a_H

SaH

SaH

I added another 65w CFL bulb and took the bottom nodes off and the next set of fan leafs watered good put the lights on timers because summer is setting in and it is getting warm in there.

Here is a couple pictures of the male Lisa Marie I used in this cross.

4854Lisa Marie male 2
4854Lisa Marie male 3

S_a_H

SaH

SaH

Starting to get to big for my table that I have and we still need to go into gallon pots soon.

SS1
SS3
SS2

S_a_H

SaH

SaH

I am surprised from the size of the peanut gallery here at the farm no comments. But here is the group at about 21 days give or take and with the yellowing that is starting I gave them their first feedings.

SS Group 1
SS Group 2

S_a_H

SaH

SaH

These are the 6 females I decided to use and continue on with this project and they are like 3-4 days in 12/12.

S_a_H

Group
SS1
SS2
SS3
SS4
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have some sour 60.seeds for breeding, sour 60 is 1 half of extinct strain sour spyder, gonna try and breed it with with ripley to try and give it size but it takes a year or 2 to stabilize them.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

These are un feminized autoflowers if crossed with an f7 feminized auto like ripleys it would add size to strain and should be fairly stable off the rip but you would have to run 3 or 4 generations picking the best male and female makeing seeds, the strain would allways be an autoflower but generation after generation it would probably lose it's feminization, breeding is not easy to do, kind of like getting Methisto testers lol

Top Bottom