Southeast Michigan Med patients?

• Thread starter 2broke2smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

Well Michigan is the 13th state to become Medical. Any body out there from Michigan other than myself?

J

Jobo

similar to cali.

12 plants, 6 in flowering.

I believe 3 ozs possesion?

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Another MI patient here.

We are allowed 12 plants per patient (I didn't read anything about flowering or not in the law) and 2.5 oz of "useable" weed. By useable I take it to mean harvested buds or leaves.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
what up tho 517 here... lovin the MI right now;)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I grew up in MI, but moved to CO 13 years ago... when my new dispensary can run itself, I'm going to franchise in SW Michigan. I know lots of growers in the Michiana region... GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I grew up in MI, but moved to CO 13 years ago... when my new dispensary can run itself, I'm going to franchise in SW Michigan. I know lots of growers in the Michiana region...GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right on bro but wrong color....GO GREEN!!!!:smiley_joint:

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

i haven't yet, but i'm going to research it like mad starting after I type this smiley face. :)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

That's badazz... If your buddy is in CO and produces quality stuff, maybe we can work something out. Our plan so far is to actually only have vaporizers for sale- the health thing, ya know? I'm not opposed to the idea of carrying glass, but I'll need to run it past my business partner.

S

sunsimulator

WAZZZ UP 2broke ,, good to see ya over here posting!

i'll holla at ya tomorrow bro!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
That's badazz... If your buddy is in CO and produces quality stuff, maybe we can work something out. Our plan so far is to actually only have vaporizers for sale- the health thing, ya know? I'm not opposed to the idea of carrying glass, but I'll need to run it past my business partner.

Bro my homie is really good at what he does go to glass pipes.org and look up the top 100 at the bottom of the home page and find Adam G. or Voorhees. you can check out there work and see what you think:pimp:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter

jus got the link http://www.GlassPipes.org/AdamG check it out he's making me one right now,will post pics when done:banana1sv6:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Hello MI Farmers, checkin in from 269, keep up the green work

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

any of you here of the upcoming caregivers cup in ypsi, just saw an ad in HT, i believe its the first go round. Read brief description of events and sampling, would love to attend

D

d nice

where & when does the caregiver cup take place? never been to any events but that sounds intresting to say the least.

D

Dbudmanthei

High

jackson area here whats up all toking up some free leonard its great:smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom