Southern cultivator

• Thread starter Iamthedude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iamthedude

Iamthedude

Howdy folks. Enjoying the pics threw up on of mine waiting approval. Got a bunch of pics to share and looking foward to seeing some grows. This is one of my favorite hobbies. Been growing for almost 20 years and still have a lot to learn. Just trying soil the last few grows and still struggling a little with it. Im a water baby so hydro is my thing but trying new things to up my game. Thanks for having me

Iamthedude

Iamthedude

Hi TheDude,

I'm not seeing any pending approvals, can you try again and I'll take a look?
I guess it ended up on my profile i tried to put it in the photo of the month section but who knows lol still trying to navigate through here

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I guess it ended up on my profile i tried to put it in the photo of the month section but who knows lol still trying to navigate through here
Ahh, I got you. You cannot nominate yourself for POTM. Someone else has to do it.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Also, rules have recently changed due to scammers / fraud. Must have minimum 50 posts and 3 months on the farm. Last POTM got scammed and new rules had to be rolled out 😕

Iamthedude

Iamthedude

Also, rules have recently changed due to scammers / fraud. Must have minimum 50 posts and 3 months on the farm. Last POTM got scammed and new rules had to be rolled out 😕
I hate scammers. Seems like they are everywhere nowadays. Im definitely not a scammer. Never will sell anything my plants are for my personal use. Wife had cancer and had to start growing again for her meds. Love to do it though one of my favorite hobbies and love seeing others kill it

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I hate scammers. Seems like they are everywhere nowadays. Im definitely not a scammer. Never will sell anything my plants are for my personal use. Wife had cancer and had to start growing again for her meds. Love to do it though one of my favorite hobbies and love seeing others kill it
yeah, sux that people do that. It keeps happening. People creating alts and voting for themselves, stuff like that.

Moshmen

Moshmen

You have to have a minimum of 50 post and be nominated by another member - that’s why you can’t get it to upload there . Start a diary and show us and we can learn together

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Howdy folks. Enjoying the pics threw up on of mine waiting approval. Got a bunch of pics to share and looking foward to seeing some grows. This is one of my favorite hobbies. Been growing for almost 20 years and still have a lot to learn. Just trying soil the last few grows and still struggling a little with it. Im a water baby so hydro is my thing but trying new things to up my game. Thanks for having me
Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Latest posts

Top Bottom