southern ontario 2021, 2nd outdoor grow

• Thread starter ScubaTheMc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ScubaTheMc

ScubaTheMc

hey everyone, this is my first post on thcfarmer, and my second outdoor grow. i did not do much work on the plants other than some light defoliation about a week before flower, and i used the remaining material left from a large fire pit to add some natural ammendments( before planting) i feel like im doing alright so far, i dont notice any bugs at all or deficiencies, but any tips are appreciated. my goal is to hit at least 1Lbs this season, so with that in mind given the picture and video attached, is my goal possible?

the strains are (from right to left in the video)
1st- unknown strain
2nd- grandaddy bruce by canuk seeds
3rd- gorilla zkittlez by canuk seeds
4th- blackberry nuken

(p.s disregard the small potted plant in the picture)

Southern ontario 2021 2nd outdoor grow
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
have you tried anything with GDP genetics here? and what kind of yeild would you say i can expect this year from these plants?
no i haven’t tried those.
well guessing around a pound a plant?

ScubaTheMc

ScubaTheMc

no i haven’t tried those.
well guessing around a pound a plant?
sheesh, a pound each would be great, last year i only got 12oz total off 4 a little smaller than these are. the only thing is these plants seemed to have produced alot of flower mass already before even weeks 6, 7 and 8... thanks for the reply btw

Althefarmer

Althefarmer

They look great! Take those fan leaves off when it’s time to flower

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Looking like your goal will easily be reached, (yes per plant) . Keep your eyes peeled for mold. Inner and lower branches normally get mold first. Keeping the lower branches up helps a lot. Removing a few fans leaves will help with air flow. Nice trunks on those baby's.
I got 8 Gorilla ZkittleZ going. Liking the strain, relatively easy to grow.

HIGH 5's, Looking like your doing GREAT.

HO-3

Top Bottom