Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far

• Thread starter Trevor0179
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trevor0179

Trevor0179

Transplanted skunk # 1 into 7 gal pot today she is 13" today I will update next sunday to compare growth(first 3 pics) this plant had some trauma this week my dog knock over pot Mrs. Never noticed so she spent 8 hrs upside down basically broke one branch off and damaged a few big fan leaves she was stressed out pretty good . Also transplanted UFO in 3 gallon pot (Next 3 pics)added some extra holes into the pot for more air flow this one is measuring 11.5" will updated next sunday also my other four girls have moved to my dads back yard they have grown 4-6 inches since wednesday when I was there. Here are some pics of those four plants 3 blk gold girls and one ufo( 9 pic in total first 2 or 3 are of ufo the rest are black golds. two are in pots and two in ground

Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 2
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 3
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 4
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 5
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 6
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 7
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 8
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 9
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 10
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 11
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 12
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 13
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 14
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 15
Southern ontraio outdoor grow going good so far 16
Last edited:
MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Hopefully the one the dog knocked over is alright, my dog happened to step on one of my plants and it’s not looking so hot. Plants are looking great though, I’m sure they’ll enjoy the ground. I’m a southern Ontario grower as well! Rain has been a bit of a pain this year but the last few days have been real nice for my plants outdoors!

Trevor0179

Trevor0179

Update I have some upper leaves tacoing and some brown spots appearing any ideas? They have only had 2 nute feedings in the last 10 days been giving them RO water or RO mixed with tap water alternate each time when they need it in between feeding ph'd to 6.0 to 6.5. I have topped this plant 6 days ago and the next day my dog knocked the pot over and it stayed knocked over for 8 hrs till i got home from work and noticed it. She lost 1 branch and damaged the underside stem on a few big fan leaves and the underside of two lower branches 7 wounds in total she was shocked pretty good that for sure. Is still in shock? Do I have a mag def or is it nute burn?

20190617 181832
20190617 181840
20190617 181847
20190617 182048
20190617 181941
Trevor0179

Trevor0179

Is this plant getting ready to reveal its sex? Should be female as it was purchased as such.

20190617 183735
20190617 183740
MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Heat stress. It was pretty hot today so I’d put my money on that.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Watch that one closely. Need to look for two hairs coming from that spot. If it doesn’t have that, it’s not guaranteed it’s going to be female. If you see balls coming from that spot you’ve got a male or herm. Sometimes critters in your soil can cause the leaves to taco. Keep a good eye on your soil. Could have been heat stress though, I don’t know what the temps are like in your area.

Trevor0179

Trevor0179

Watch that one closely. Need to look for two hairs coming from that spot. If it doesn’t have that, it’s not guaranteed it’s going to be female. If you see balls coming from that spot you’ve got a male or herm. Sometimes critters in your soil can cause the leaves to taco. Keep a good eye on your soil. Could have been heat stress though, I don’t know what the temps are like in your area.

i was 22 degrees celcius partly cloudy with periods of full sun

Wolfe

Wolfe

Should be fine under that temp,. The slight browning on the edges leads me to believe it could have a small nutrient problem. Hard to say what exactly though.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Even female labeled seeds are subject to being male or herm. Sometimes stress can change things also. I have encountered such things through my experiences growing. I hope not either.

Top Bottom