Space Bomb / Space Queen

• Thread starter randalika
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

randalika

hi,
just saw a batch of space bomb and space queen at hempdepot and i couldnt make out a difference between both. is space bomb the space queen f1 or so?

H

Hemphrey Bogart

Space Bomb (Romulan x C99) aka Tiny Surprise...sounds interesting. C99 is an excellent strain, very motivational smoke. Romulan is also a great strain in it's own right. Romulan was one of my favorite smokes back in 2003.

I found this thread a couple pages back which may help:

Have a look around the forum, I'm sure you can find some info on space queen to do a comparison, but from what I can gather in 5 minutes of looking around is that the tiny surprise got hit with space dude pollen.

Someone more knowledgeable will probably chime in.

I just checked hd and I didn't see any space queen up there. That spacebomb sounds interesting though.

R

randalika

@hemphrey: with space queen i meant the f2 aka space jill ;) thanks a lot for the link, this one clears it up a bit. was searchin the forum for some infos but didnt found anything, probably i overlooked this thread.
its confusing, cause the short description (point 1-9) of both strains at hd are identical.

H

Hemphrey Bogart

Yeah, after I had already posted, I thought about your original question and started to look for myself and got confused too. I might have to get a couple packs of each and try them out. I know I want some of that space bomb for sure, sounds like something I might like.

That's a good question you got there, randalika.

Subcool, if you get a chance...:help:

S

Subcool

Its not that complex I made space queen with the larger pheno cherry fem,ale and for years I kept Tinybomb female for myself. This year the fans finally talked me into making f2's with the smaller more resinous female.

Sub

Top Bottom