Spacing For Gavitas?

• Thread starter nednurg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nednurg

Hey, I see people saying to use different spacing for gavitas. What's everyone liking? 3 feet? 4 feet? 5 feet? What are you pulling per light with your spacing? Thanks in advance.

N

nednurg

What sort of return are you getting on a 5 foot center? Quality? I'm thinking of putting 3 over a 4x8 but still undecided.

The Terps

The Terps

I know ppl around here have been running one over 4x6 tables they actually Became our top selling table. My next room will be three lights over a 5x18 table I recon

A

atwofour

1000w? 600w? ....am I missing something??? Without those two numbers...........

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I know someone that just put three over a 4x8 table and pulled right at 9lbs...I have rooms setup on 4' and 5' centers..on the 4' center room I pulled right at 32lbs off 12 lights, the jury is still out on the 5 foot spacing room because I haven't pulled it down yet but it looks like its going to be stellar

sdgrower

sdgrower

I know someone that just put three over a 4x8 table and pulled right at 9lbs...I have rooms setup on 4' and 5' centers..on the 4' center room I pulled right at 32lbs off 12 lights, the jury is still out on the 5 foot spacing room because I haven't pulled it down yet but it looks like its going to be stellar
@Texas Kid is the 4' center room 12 lights over 6 4 x 8 tables? If so about how many plants per table?

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Let me elaborate on my earlier statement... You can run these on 4ft centers, 5ft centers even a 5x6 or 6x6...

If you have plenty of sq footage but electrical restraints run them further apart. Some of the colas might be slightly smaller on the outskirts but it will equate to more weight. If you are maxing out your electrical and run out of square footage then run them closer together. Gavita has made us light plans both ways depending on our specific space.

Long story short, you can run them between 4x4 and 6x6 and anywhere in between. Just my 2c

Billyboat

Billyboat

My nano's are 5.5 on center, 5 per row and they are lighting the 28' rows very well.

I'm running the epaps, 1 epap per 3x6 bed or 6' on center.

haqndyman

haqndyman

i light the room, not the table, 8 gavi 1,000's in 11x20 room. they are very intense lights, be careful of sunburn. i use the gavi 600x750 for veg as i almost lost my first run in room because of light shock

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

I run 9 epaps in a 14x 17 with great results.. Best run is 31.5 off 24 plants in 7 gals geo's.. I average 24-27. I also just set up a room 19.5x 19.5 with 12 epaps (5x6.5 foot print) Just flipped those.. But so far stacking great.. I hang my lights at nine feet and light the room

vangs

vangs

Let me elaborate on my earlier statement... You can run these on 4ft centers, 5ft centers even a 5x6 or 6x6...

If you have plenty of sq footage but electrical restraints run them further apart. Some of the colas might be slightly smaller on the outskirts but it will equate to more weight. If you are maxing out your electrical and run out of square footage then run them closer together. Gavita has made us light plans both ways depending on our specific space.

Long story short, you can run them between 4x4 and 6x6 and anywhere in between. Just my 2c
isnt gavita footprint 4x6 ? i thought its not an even square like 4x4 0r 5x5 or 6x6

vangs

vangs

I run 9 epaps in a 14x 17 with great results.. Best run is 31.5 off 24 plants in 7 gals geo's.. I average 24-27. I also just set up a room 19.5x 19.5 with 12 epaps (5x6.5 foot print) Just flipped those.. But so far stacking great.. I hang my lights at nine feet and light the room

yo greeneye, so i got a room with a light footprint of as much as 16x24 and i got 24 plants to flower like yourself but in 15 gal pots so i was gunna do 4ft footprint so 4 rows by 4 lights (16 lights total) had a few questions...
what kind of method do you do?
how longs your veg time?
Do you think i dont need all that light footprint? maybe shorten the footprint and use the same lights for better penetration?
you keep your lights nine feet from the cannopy? 9ft at all times

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

yo greeneye, so i got a room with a light footprint of as much as 16x24 and i got 24 plants to flower like yourself but in 15 gal pots so i was gunna do 4ft footprint so 4 rows by 4 lights (16 lights total) had a few questions...
what kind of method do you do?
how longs your veg time?
Do you think i dont need all that light footprint? maybe shorten the footprint and use the same lights for better penetration?
you keep your lights nine feet from the cannopy? 9ft at all times
I run coco dtw in a system I made pots are about 10" off the ground.. I veg for 8 weeks under double dpaps. In a 16x24 I would prob only run 12 de's so 16 will definitely get the job done.i keep the lights tight to the ceiling the whole time.. Plants usually finish 2-3' from lights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom