Specific questions on Foliar feedings with KNF inputs and Fulvic Acid!

• Thread starter GroovinGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GroovinGrows

GroovinGrows

Hello all, I've had some questions that have to do with foliar feedings/sprays that I hope you guys can help with.

Question 1: I plan on utilizing KNF inputs in my feedings along with humic and fulvic acids on my next grow. On the weeks I plan on foliar feeding with my KNF inputs, would it be okay to mix my fulvic acid solution WITH the KNF inputs? Or would you guys recommend foliar feeding those separately on different days of the week?

Question 2: I plan on doing a weekly preventative egg yolk seed oil spray for pests on my plants. On the weeks I plan on foliar feeding with KNF inputs, would it be okay to mix the pest control spray with the KNF inputs to kinda hit two birds with one stone? Or would you guys recommend just doing those sprays separately?

Question 3: How often should I foliar feed fulvic acid on my plants?

HighLife42

HighLife42

High there! Which KNF inputs are we talking here? :) Mango, banana..etc.. From which food or plants? Different types of fruits and vegetables already contain fulvic acid as they require it to grow as well.

DO NOT do #2 lol Use separately please.

#3 would depend on how often you are using KNF inputs to water in. How strong of EC, PH and pot size, are factors to consider too.

GroovinGrows

GroovinGrows

High there! Which KNF inputs are we talking here? :) Mango, banana..etc.. From which food or plants? Different types of fruits and vegetables already contain fulvic acid as they require it to grow as well.

DO NOT do #2 lol Use separately please.

#3 would depend on how often you are using KNF inputs to water in. How strong of EC, PH and pot size, are factors to consider too.
Just normal FPJ made from defoliated scraps from the plants. And yeah, I figured i shouldn't mix with the pest spray. lol

Top Bottom