Spectrum Tuning ---> with full power

• Thread starter ScynceLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scyncegrown

scyncegrown

Is it worth using Raging Kale fixtures without CO2 supplementation?

I'm a small, personal-use med grower who is downsizing into 5 * 9 grow tents and i'm considering the fixtures rather than HID or CMH. The ability to tune the light is intriguing and the savings in electricity, cooling gear, and lamp changes seem to make them a viable alternative for me.
It t
Is it worth using Raging Kale fixtures without CO2 supplementation?

I'm a small, personal-use med grower who is downsizing into 5 * 9 grow tents and i'm considering the fixtures rather than HID or CMH. The ability to tune the light is intriguing and the savings in electricity, cooling gear, and lamp changes seem to make them a viable alternative for me.
For sure you can run the Kale with no added Co2 and still see great results. I’m running one in a 4x2 tent currently and not supplementing and I’m seeing awesome bud production.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not gonna lie, I had some questions for you all when ya got here and I felt they were answered very honestly as i'm always skeptical of new products and claims. The spectrum tuning combined with the lenses (yes may loose a tiny amount of efficacy) but the light spread alone makes this a great option (especially in a tent with 1 fixture) and the spectrum tuning really caught my eye. No more switching lights out (not that i did) which really adds to the value of the light and helps justify the price. I have an HLG 600 and my only complaints are the light spread (causes me to not be able to run my hlg600 at full wattage in a 4x4 because of height and therefore light spread) and I'm stuck using 1 spectrum unless i buy multiple boards to swap out (which is every grow LED at the moment)

I'm impressed

Latest posts

Top Bottom