speeding up flowering

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

was wondering if there was any products to run during weeks 3-5 that would help speed up flowering
i am running bud ignitor during weeks one and two
running flower dragon during weeks 6 til 9
i have some tahoe og that are supposed to b some 9 weekers but am trying to cut down in 8 to cover rent
running aeroflos so kinda hoping they r going to b done early anyway

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
man the only thing I have seen that can cut some time off is co2

you can try cutting back to 11.5/12.5 week 7

and then to 11/13 week 8

your gonna miss out on some weight though - start your flush a week early too

good luck

S

Steve Z

so the whole cycle would get cut from like 12-13 weeks just to 11-12.

you really wanna waste all that time and hard work just to come up short by being impatient???

come on dude, there is a cure too. dont throw that shit in the oven to dry it.

patience is something a lot of people realize they dont have when they start poppin seeds, sit back and watch the grass grow mang!! you'll thank me and yourself for the higher quality

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

man the only thing I have seen that can cut some time off is co2

you can try cutting back to 11.5/12.5 week 7

and then to 11/13 week 8

your gonna miss out on some weight though - start your flush a week early too

good luck

already running co2 but ill try cutting back my a/b as well advice is much appreciated

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

you really wanna waste all that time and hard work just to come up short by being impatient???

patience is something a lot of people realize they dont have when they start poppin seeds, sit back and watch the grass grow mang!! you'll thank me and yourself for the higher quality

its nothing to do with being impatient, if i dont have a house to grow in its kinda pointless to wait(rent is due!!!!)
i am including a week for dry and cure and ive got another room coming down a couple weeks later
i reccomend checking out my profile i didnt just start popping seeds

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

pics of the ladies co2 ghaeroflo

2010 12 25 02 37 15 9131

2010 12 30 15 50 58 1241

2010 12 30 15 51 20 5311

2010 12 30 15 51 32 9561

2010 12 30 15 51 45 2871

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
cool also cut your co2 down to about 800 last few weeks or they can (strain depending) keep growing new clusters taking longer to mature

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Depending on your ambient environment you'll need at least 5 days for drying, and another 2 wks to cure... 3 wks of cure or longer is what I usually do though... :cool

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

thats what i do for my smoke
i have no problem at all unloading to dispensaries without a cure
i usually run 4-5 days at 45-50 rh
running a aeroflo that will b flushed after two days but i leave it for five anyway.
i have had stuff tested after 1 day of flush that the lab said was ok but this is unique to the aeroflo that im running (final phase and drip clean help alot too)

S

Steve Z

and that right therre is why i grow my own... or get it from friends.

you NEVER know what how that dispensary stuff got there.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

or you can find a good storefront that isnt retarted enough to buy uncured product
(personally i take a price hit and tell them to keep it off the shelf for a bit but they can never turn down the quality)

S

strictlyOG

i agree with steve on this one. on the strain your running the shortest i would cut it down to would be 10 weeks. anything less you just pretty much wasted your time & $ growing those ladies

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

lol first of all def dont think im going to be running tahoe og for 13 weeks anytime, if i have to i need to find another strain
cali connect says theyre stuff is 9 weekers and thats usually targets twards soil growers
also they are coming down at the end of week eight regardless (unless my landlord will wait for harvest)
if anybody wants to call him for me ill hand out his phone number, jk
all im really lookin for is a product to run weeks 3 til 5 inbetween the bud ignitor(weeks one and two) and overdrive(weeks five til eight)

G

Genius Genetics

Try budswell its great stuff in hydro or with organic compost/soil.
use in hydro and it makes the buds ripen alot quicker and the buds will be rock hard nugs.
i used to use it but carnt get hold of it any more it made my 10week strains finish in around 8weeks when used in hydro weeks 2/3 to 5/6. yeild will be slightly less tho.
hope this helps.

peace ~gg~

G

Genius Genetics

only use the liquid budswell in hydro the powder stuff is ok in soil but the liquid is much better.

G

Genius Genetics

also look in to RIPEN BY GH this make ur buds finish quicker but its used at the end of the crop cycle still good stuff tho.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

cool cool thx much G.G.
ill prob check both out n let you know if i use either
the help from other farmers is much appreciated!!!!!!!!!

G

Genius Genetics

no probs bro, glad i could help.
the budswell by THE GUANO CO. is not addvertised as making ur buds ripen quicker but the liquid budswell in hydro systems 100% does work, 4-6ml/ltr is a good place to start but useing higher amounts wont hurt ur plants and no leaf burn its very hard to over dose with budswell.

peace G.G

G

Genius Genetics

oh yer, and its totaly organic makes ur buds taste great and the bubble hash even better mmmmmmm bubble hash lol

Top Bottom