Spider Farmer 420 Giveaway-SE5000 LED, SF inchinline Fan, Heating Mat and Grow Bag

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I am sorry I won I read the Spider farmer post and it told me to post often. I posted once every day reading everyone's posts in hope of winning the seedling mats or something since i like Spider farmer brand. If i knew it would make you so angry I wouldn't take part in the contest. I am sorry

View attachment 1239972

Don't be sorry - in this life there will be success and failure. Where there's failure, there's always someone to point it out. Where there's success, there's always someone jealous of it.

Congrats, hope the light helps you grow some fine cannabis! 🤠

E9noxis

E9noxis

You guys a really being babies about an internet giveaway. I posted multiple time and I didn't win a damn thing. I'm not upset about it, or how other people post. Whether it be once, 12 times or twelve times in a row.

It's the internet man. Try next month

WeedIsMySpinach

WeedIsMySpinach

So do we spam on spider farmers posts? Or is it against site rules? Im confused. If that is the case I will spend hours spamming to increase my chances looool

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
No you can not spam you can post 1x per day a picture
How do you figure? Site policy says no duplicate posts. SpiderFarmer says post more times and increase your chance to win. Where did you find this 1X per day guideline?

CannaDamus

CannaDamus

You really making an issue of this? In the end, they give the prize to whoever they want.

And they are here to promote their products, so the most engagement their threads have, the better.

Some ground rules for these thread could be written, like 1x post per day so we avoid excessive spam, but obviously some people will break this and I'm not sure how could @SpiderFarmerLED easily filter those out.

Otherwise we would need moderators to constantly monitor these threads and delete all duplicated entries on that day 🤷‍♂️

My view on this is that these are special threads for promoting, and people should not cry about it. If you want a brand to *give* you something *for free*, maybe try to engage a bit more. Feel free to get some more entries. And be happy with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom