Spider Farmer Giveaway, Looking for SE5000 Tester!!!

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Oh I just saw who won. I find it funny that someone with 2 posts come here and wins a “tester” spot. Hahahaha makes no sense. Where’s your grow log @Neuro.
Unfortunately I'm still in flower on my current grow. I'm sorry that my being not worthy in your estimation has given you such an anal fistula. Better luck next time. Might want to do some reading on Karma.

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Just out of curiosity, how many posts do you believe qualifies one to enter a third party sponsored contest?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Just out of curiosity, how many posts do you believe qualifies one to enter a third party sponsored contest?
None. Doesn’t take any. I’ve been around. I’ve seen many win and disappear into thin air. I was really looking for that se5000 grow log, I’d like to see how the light performs. That’s all. Congrats btw

*edited
I’d like to see someone who helps the community and is active. That’s what I think should qualify someone

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Unfortunately I'm still in flower on my current grow. I'm sorry that my being not worthy in your estimation has given you such an anal fistula. Better luck next time. Might want to do some reading on Karma.
How does this have anything to do with karma? And yes I’m a firm believer in it. No harm, no foul. Happy grows.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks. Sorry if I misunderstood you. Most people said "congratulations" not "how'd YOU win that? Where's your grow?".
We all know how you won the light. I’m sure we’ll all be here when you start your new grow. Hopefully you’ll document your grow per spider farmers requirements or “karma” might catch up with you. No one likes a liar.

Jaspercane

Jaspercane

Congrats to the winner! Thats a fine light I know you are proud of your win!

There are alot of us that dont have a grow diary going on. Doesnt mean we arent growers (or why would else we be here...duh) Some of us dont have fancy lights or much money to put into a grow and we do the best with what we have. We post our cheap equipment and there is always that jerk that comes in and says "the first thing you need to do it this and that and I have XXX and its the greatest light and you'll never grow anything decent until you get rid of that crap you have" Personally I dont need the negativity, I come here for support and sometimes the best way to get it is just to read and otherwise avoid conflict. And if you say anything there is always that guy again....so many of us dont.

Whether 2 posts or 2000 I think its shows the fairness of the contest. Shows no favoritism just a random pick of numbers with no names. Hard to point a finger of favoritism when someone with a low post total wins. And really they probably need it far more than someone who has 5000 posts and been a member for 10 years.

Maybe winning a spectacular prize like that the winner may come forward and do a grow journal since he now has some decent equipment. He might even feel that now "he's worthy" since until he has a year on the forum and a grow journal or three just like what was said above maybe they dont deserve to win or enter contests.

Dont get me wrong cause there are alot of dang good people on this forum. But whether here or another there are a "few" that just live to be confrontational or have to impose their own self-importance on a "noob" or someone less fortunate or someone with a lower post count. There are some that because they have 10K posts think that they are the King Shit and everyone should bow down before them. You know who they are. I always thought we were kind of a brotherhood. Us against the establishment and those that look down at what we do. i come here to relax, learn enjoy hanging out with bros and leave the real world and all its hatefulness behind.

badbluerubi

badbluerubi

20210811 172546

I grew these with a Spider Farmer 4000. Would love to try a SE5000.

pilto

pilto

I have been growing with Spider Farmer for a couple years now and I love their lights. I currently am running two fo their SF2000 lights in my 4x4 with a light bar in the middle and they just produced some REALLY nice product. The SE5000 is a beast light and I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE FOR MY 5x5 grow that I am about to kick off! GOnna have a PHENOHUNT to figure out what sort of surprise I get from a happy accident I had on my very first grow! SO EXCITED!

Top Bottom