Spider Farmer Independence Day Giveaway-Spider Farmer SF2000 LED, and Heating Mat

LJ66

LJ66

It’s commonly believed to be about 602 - 606

I’m in Australia and am very good at grow diaries based on the 1 that I have done. 😊

midgesmith

midgesmith

Last edited:
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

1. 606 diodes but honestly had no idea lmao
2. USA #Spider Farmer
3. Love making grow journals so not really a requirement on this end 😁

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

606 diodes
USA
#spiderfarmer

Here are my flowers under 2 Spider Farmer SE3000’s

E07B7AC5 29EB 4276 BD09 CDDF760D8BC5

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

606 diodes
Canada
#spiderfarmer
@ImpulsiveGrower @Wieczorekfloorz besr o luck to everyone competing and would love too work with this product inside of a tent witb autoflowers

midgesmith

midgesmith

"Don't you like this product? Why are not as many people participating as SE3000 giveaways?"
I've seen it in person @SpiderFarmerLED and it is a great product for anyone who grows indoors! It must be that there has been a lull in visitors to the site who have noticed it.

I wonder if some people are vacationing at the moment, or busy concentrating on Outdoor crops and not thinking about indoor grows as much?

Have you promoted it in the same ways as your other competitions, outside of THC Farmer etc?

I went with an SF1000 when I did my nano-grow (picture attached), still getting gear together for my bigger tent, crossing my fingers hard for an SE3000 heh heh!

Midge

606 diodes
UK
#spiderfarmer

B20210508 002638
Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Except for me - 2 x 4 :)

Perhaps they need two SE3000?

Go me! ;)
Right mysel also got a 2x2 and a 3x3 that this like would go snuggle in best of luck and like you said also its summer brrak vsction and spending more time outdoors and what not but i tag few peoplr here and here if i know thy be intrested in hoppig in or no or even if they need the light alot people who dont need wont attempt it to give others in need a chance witch i respect about the community we have here :) but looking forward to who won the light this giceaway and also happy fsthers dsy gift :) @SpiderFarmerLED hopefully in future maybe more will join in to the giveaways

Last edited:
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

"Don't you like this product? Why are not as many people participating as SE3000 giveaways?"
I've seen it in person @SpiderFarmerLED and it is a great product for anyone who grows indoors! It must be that there has been a lull in visitors to the site who have noticed it.

I wonder if some people are vacationing at the moment, or busy concentrating on Outdoor crops and not thinking about indoor grows as much?

Have you promoted it in the same ways as your other competitions, outside of THC Farmer etc?

I went with an SF1000 when I did my nano-grow (picture attached), still getting gear together for my bigger tent, crossing my fingers hard for an SE3000 heh heh!

Midge

606 diodes
UK
#spiderfarmer
I think most people haven't seen it yet or are on vacation. I wouldn't care if they were giving out a squirt bottle. Giveaways are fun. Looking forward to something and finding and collecting lucky items all month to increase my chances is cool too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom