Spider Farmer Labor Day Giveaway-Spider Farmer G300W LED Grow Light

C

Cjthegreat

BOY, WHY SPAM IT OVER AND OVER? Literally looks pathetic your not the only one hoping to win but it's obvious your trying to make some sort of advantage against everyone else to put the odds in your favor. I'm sure everything being fair ain't your kinda thing but still this is extremely childish.im sure spiderfarmer wants to see MORE people try instead of the exact same 3 or 4 spamming the shit out of it. About as childish as it gets

C

Cjthegreat

Instead of being so greedy and spamming it why not share the page with your friends maybe one of them will win. Honestly I doubt the more you spam it the higher your chances of winning so your probably just wasting time. They will choose who they see fit regardless of how many times you spam it! I'm sure you got better stuff to do anyways. I know I do and I would absolutely love to win but still yet there others out there that need to win more than others and they need a chance too. I wouldn't be surprised if spamming it lowered your chances of getting picked honestly. IV seen it happen before and wouldn't be surprised if it did in this case as well. You can go through all 8 pages and see the same 3 or 4 guys some multiple times per page 🤣 😂

C

Cjthegreat

Who knows though I could be completely wrong and maybe that is what spiderfarmer wants. As many comments from as many people as possible. I just feel like you can only answer the question once and all the copy and pasting done after that initial answer shouldn't reflect on the one who wins but like I said I'm not the one running anything as a matter of fact

C

Cjthegreat

Lol yeah I didn't realize that till someone filled me in on how it works my my inbox deal hahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom