Spider Farmer May Giveaway-Spider Farmer SE3000 LED

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

They announce may 15th. I've got a notification set on my calendar. I've already found a few lucky pennies since entering, so it's pretty much as good as mine. But I do wish everyone else good luck. Unfortunately that luck won't beat my 3 lucky pennies.
Bad news boys. I just found another lucky penny.

Heywood

Heywood

So beyond "lucky pennies" and simply spamming the thread over and over in hopes of overwhelming the odds in your favor as so many are doing, there is something to be said for those of us who already support SpiderFarmer through having purchased their equipment and are actively contributing to providing grow journals here.

Lights2

4 SE models
USA
#spiderfarmer
@SpiderFarmerLED

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

So beyond "lucky pennies" and simply spamming the thread over and over in hopes of overwhelming the odds in your favor as so many are doing, there is something to be said for those of us who already support SpiderFarmer through having purchased their equipment and are actively contributing to providing grow journals here.

View attachment 1251975

4 SE models
USA
#spiderfarmer
@SpiderFarmerLED
I'm not sure showing off your stuff to earn the winning spot in the giveaway is any better. But surely those people who posted more than once would be disqualified.

Heywood

Heywood

Conversely there would be something to be said for bringing on board new people to the brand, who have not yet experienced their kit, and would become intimate with one of their flagship lights via the grow diary. Anyway, I don't think anything you or I might say here will make a spot of difference. The rules are already what they are. Good for you for already having one of their lights!

Good luck @Heywood !

4 SE Models
Portugal
#spiderfarmer
I agree with you, @BlakJakShellak ... they are giving away the lights and they define the rules... but I am certainly going to market my reasoning on why they should give me that light. 😎

Heywood

Heywood

I'm not sure showing off your stuff to earn the winning spot in the giveaway is any better.. But surely those people who posted more than once would be disqualified.

Actually I believe @SpiderFarmerLED mentioned somewhere in a previous giveaway that the more users post in the thread, then the better their chance at winning.

I think the logic behind it is that they get all of this exposure... the threads stay in the active state at the top of the "latest" list in the forum... blah blah blah. Marketing 101.

But whether I win or not, I will say kudos to them in giving away... basically a set of lights each month. The monthly giveaway and the monthly POTM booty.

And I can damn well guarantee you that SpiderFarmer LOVES me showing off my stuff that has been grown under their equipment. That is exactly what they are hoping for.

0608 bud4 nice

4 SE models
USA
#spiderfarmer

Last edited:
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Actually I believe @SpiderFarmerLED mentioned somewhere in a previous giveaway that the more users post in the thread, then the better their chance at winning.
I think the logic behind it is that they get all of this exposure... the threads stay in the active state at the top of the "latest" list in the forum... blah blah blah. Marketing 101.

But whether I win or not, I will say kudos to them in giving away... basically a set of lights each month. The monthly giveaway and the monthly POTM booty.

4 SE models
USA
#spiderfarmer
I was very impressed with the amount of giveaways on this site too. What you mentioned about the exposure does make sense. I'll certainly take advantage of it and get a few more entries in.

Top Bottom