Spider farmer SF 1000 grow in 1Diesel1s garage (tent)

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❀🌱❀🀘😁✌
Supporter
you sure they dont pay you to post? They tried to bribe me to.

plenty of beautiful flowers under all kinds and brands of grow lights. Old twisty bulbs grow pretty flowers.

Meeting the specs they publish should be your meter of quality and your favorite company fails their own published specs by more than 33%.

But they were close right?
Why pay me a dime when Mr. Canuck can sell 500k of them. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

No one is buying a light because of what I say.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Heater has arrived,
Floor heat mat should be able to efficiently keep this tent in a growing atmosphere:)
135w
Built in thermostat durable tough and water proof.
F7B60AFC 0EB0 47D4 8834 283297116955

growsince79

growsince79

you sure they dont pay you to post? They tried to bribe me to.

plenty of beautiful flowers under all kinds and brands of grow lights. Old twisty bulbs grow pretty flowers.

Meeting the specs they publish should be your meter of quality and your favorite company fails their own published specs by more than 33%.

But they were close right?
Look at it from sf perspective. If they publish real numbers that are lower than the fake mars, vipar spectrum numbers, and all the rest, nobody will buy their light. Then they don't get paid and their families suffer. Therefor it's unethical for them to not lie.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Gotta say imo the SF will be comparable output wise to HLG in terms of light produced per watt as are many of the budget LEDs (maybe not better but not to far off). Sure personally I have some issues with the marketing as I have with many lights.... but sure as shit they will grow plants. Can't comment on lifespan or other from personal experience so I just won't but I'm certain they will grow some great bud.... HPS does and it's a shit ton less efficient than these.

Looking forward to seeing what this OLD dude can make happen with 135w. Pretty confident it's gonna make some heads turn.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Gotta say imo the SF will be comparable output wise to HLG in terms of light produced per watt as are many of the budget LEDs (maybe not better but not to far off). Sure personally I have some issues with the marketing as I have with many lights.... but sure as shit they will grow plants. Can't comment on lifespan or other from personal experience so I just won't but I'm certain they will grow some great bud.... HPS does and it's a shit ton less efficient than these.

Looking forward to seeing what this OLD dude can make happen with 135w. Pretty confident it's gonna make some heads turn.

we have already discussed that the sf board is about 33% less intensity than the diablo hlg board. Tested by migro and others.

And the company is dishonest. Doesnt that mean immediate banning from thc farmer? Didnt mars get the boot for it?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

we have already discussed that the sf board is about 33% less intensity than the diablo hlg board. Tested by migro and others.

And the company is dishonest. Doesnt that mean immediate banning from thc farmer? Didnt mars get the boot for it?
That's still 2.0 umol... not bad and maybe a year ago was pretty close to par.

Idk about the Mars.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just out curiosity at the same wattage?

Maybe DM me I don't wanna do the LED stuff in a grow thread... especially @1diesel1 cause I don't need anymore points 😁

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just out curiosity at the same wattage?

Maybe DM me I don't wanna do the LED stuff in a grow thread... especially @1diesel1 cause I don't need anymore points 😁

dont know. They have published different wattages. I thought it was only 200 but the 4 board lamp says 450. And its different depending on line voltage. So who the hell knows but someone with a watt meter.

And no one is noticing the extra blue in cheap knock off board spectrums (although sf costs too much). Its from the cheaper 5k diodes. And the lower line power supply. Save a buck and lie about intensity. And we still dont know what brand the supplemental diodes are? Great business model imo. Lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

And @Aqua Man and @1diesel1 are we not allowed to post facts about sponsers now. Am i expected to openly defend spider farmer? They havent asked the newer free board testers to post links in return for the lamp like they wanted me to last year. I wouldnt do it out of respect for thc farmer.

why was mars banned?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

dont know. They have published different wattages. I thought it was only 200 but the 4 board lamp says 450. And its different depending on line voltage. So who the hell knows but someone with a watt meter.

And no one is noticing the extra blue in cheap knock off board spectrums (although sf costs too much). Its from the cheaper 5k diodes. And the lower line power supply. Save a buck and lie about intensity. And we still dont know what brand the supplemental diodes are? Great business model imo. Lol
Honestly imo there is no way possible at equal wattage they are 33% lower and I would be surprised if it was 10% lower.

I think almost everyone now is adding the IR to be able to use the more blue and balance the ratio not just SF. It increases the efficacy significantly and balances the spectrums.

My questions would be budget has to cut cost somewhere and usual these days is heatsinks and drivers... not so much diodes except in terms of numbers... but that's why they cost less. In terms of output it's not so much anymore. This is much different than say 5 yrs ago where diodes where also added to that list.

Personally I think I could kill it with a SF light but I choose to pay a bit more for some other added benefits.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
And @Aqua Man and @1diesel1 are we not allowed to post facts about sponsers now. Am i expected to openly defend spider farmer? They havent asked the newer free board testers to post links in return for the lamp like they wanted me to last year. I wouldnt do it out of respect for thc farmer.

why was mars banned?
Mars was banned because Mars was disrespectful and annoying as fuck:)

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Man. We need an "LED arguments" thread so when people see their threads are being taken over by trolls, all they have to say is "Get outta here!" and like the thread.

Top Bottom