Spider Farmer SF-1000 grow tent, 1st time tent grower. Would like help with what I’m doing right or wrong, wanting to learn more

• Thread starter tco_0420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tco_0420

tco_0420

nutrients
Started with big bloom and grow big
3 days ago switched the lighting to 12 1/2 hours dark and added tiger bloom, they are 53 days old, I feed them every other watering which is every 5 or 6 days bc I water them every 2-3 days, I spray the tent a few times a day and right before I switch the lights of!? Any help in any sort would be amazing what I’m doing right or wrong!? I’m up for learning until I know it all then do it again! These pics are from today about an hour ago!? Huge thing I can’t figure out until later on is female or male, I for some reason can’t ever figure that out and I know what I’m looking for so I don’t know why I can’t ever figure it out! I use a 2.3x2.3 tent with the sf-1000, light is 16 inches above plant tops. I just trimmed all three today as well and done another tie down and a little twist on the tops for some lst
Spider farmer sf 1000 grow tent 1st time tent grower would like help with what im doing right
Spider farmer sf 1000 grow tent 1st time tent grower would like help with what im doing right

Fox farm
Fox farm
Fox farm
Fox farm
Fox farm
spider farmer

tco_0420

tco_0420

I’ve ordered some auto flower seeds, I was actually just experimenting a few things, when I bent them early the leaves where in the way all the time is why I cut them, I won’t be doing that when I get my seeds, these are all seeds I have got from a friend. I have some outside I’m doing different as well

tco_0420

tco_0420

I didn’t do any training on mine last year and I’m trying to learn how to do it right or what would give the best buds, I don’t mind not having much but what I have I want to be good and worth it

growsince79

growsince79

I’ve ordered some auto flower seeds, I was actually just experimenting a few things, when I bent them early the leaves where in the way all the time is why I cut them, I won’t be doing that when I get my seeds, these are all seeds I have got from a friend. I have some outside I’m doing different as well
The leaves aren't in the way. They go where they need to be to collect light.

tco_0420

tco_0420

My screw uo, I’ve been trying to give the tips as I see it the light
This explains why they are way shorter this year lol

tco_0420

tco_0420

Will do, will they be fine still to finish? They have had their light switched for 3 days now to start flowering, trying to see if they are male or female too so I can take the males out

growsince79

growsince79

Will do, will they be fine still to finish? They have had their light switched for 3 days now to start flowering, trying to see if they are male or female too so I can take the males out
You might salvage something, but not close to what it could have been.
here's some of mine day 53 from sprout. I don't do autos. I don't cut the fan leaves off or bend unless they need it.

tco_0420

tco_0420

I’ll definitely take that into consideration for sure, how do you keep your canopy so even?

tco_0420

tco_0420

Topping .
I’m curious, is one of these indica dominant and one saliva dominant, I’ve seen that by the leaf you can tell and they are both different

growsince79

growsince79

Topping .
I’m curious, is one of these indica dominant and one saliva dominant, I’ve seen that by the leaf you can tell and they are both different
They both look the same to me. I vote indica looking so far. But that doesnt mean the can't have sativa taste or high. Or they could be opposite ends of the spectrum. gl man

tco_0420

tco_0420

Thanks man, I just thought the one on the left “top” looked to have wider leaves than the opposite one

Habosabin

Habosabin

You plants look like they are healthy. Good job so far. I'd wait until the canopy is more full before flip next time. Just lst your autos on your next grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom