Spider Farmer SF1000 From Seed to Harvest

Bjoern51

Bjoern51

Sure, if you have a 4x4 tent, you can refer to our light below:
SF1000 coverage, 2x2ft, 3x3ft.
SF2000 coverage, 2x4ft, 3x4ft.
SF4000 coverage, 3x3ft, 4x4ft.
Unfortunately wouldn't be able to at that price for a year. Single father of 2 full time work and full time school. Now growing for the stress relief and product. And since id need the sf4000 that is quite costly for me. Sorry to waste your time.

Jackbud

Jackbud

Unfortunately wouldn't be able to at that price for a year. Single father of 2 full time work and full time school. Now growing for the stress relief and product. And since id need the sf4000 that is quite costly for me. Sorry to waste your time.
It's gonna be difficult to cover a 4Ɨ4 tent with led light for cheaper. Second hand is one option, another is to get the sf 2000 which will cover half your tent then add another down the road.
I run 2 Ɨsf1000 , they're decent lights.

Bjoern51

Bjoern51

It's gonna be difficult to cover a 4Ɨ4 tent with led light for cheaper. Second hand is one option, another is to get the sf 2000 which will cover half your tent then add another down the road.
I run 2 Ɨsf1000 , they're decent lights.
I know its just alot to get at once on a fixed income. Believe me I'd rather be able to get what I want right off bat but my funds don't permit.

Freaky75

Freaky75

Are all them on 1 sp 1000 . Are u planning the one light for a full grow . Is that 9 in a 3x3 . šŸ’ŖšŸ˜¬ Impressed

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter
Are all them on 1 sp 1000 . Are u planning the one light for a full grow . Is that 9 in a 3x3 . šŸ’ŖšŸ˜¬ Impressed

Im not sure that 10w/sq ft with that light is gonna cover 9 plants adequately in a 3x3...but im curious to see how it goes...I have a SF-2000 in a 3x3 and probably adding another to get up to approx 40w/sq ft and full wall to wall coverage. So I will wind up with the equivalent of an SF-4000 in the same space.

In my opinion the SF-1000 is a great light for a 2x2 tent max.

If you can deal with all the extra heat they are great "bang for your buck" lights.

growsince79

growsince79

Im not sure that 10w/sq ft with that light is gonna cover 9 plants adequately in a 3x3...but im curious to see how it goes...I have a SF-2000 in a 3x3 and probably adding another to get up to approx 40w/sq ft and full wall to wall coverage. So I will wind up with the equivalent of an SF-4000 in the same space.

In my opinion the SF-1000 is a great light for a 2x2 tent max.

If you can deal with all the extra heat they are great "bang for your buck" lights.
I'm trying the 100w hlg which is supposed to be similar and there is no way it will do a 3 x3. 2 x 2 barely imo I'll need 3 of them for my 2 x 4.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter
I'm trying the 100w hlg which is supposed to be similar and there is no way it will do a 3 x3. 2 x 2 barely imo I'll need 3 of them for my 2 x 4.
Yeah I'm putting what they recommend for a 4 by 4 into a 3 by 3 because I really don't need that outside ring of PAR values anyway it falls off pretty quick at that last foot around the edge.

Freaky75

Freaky75

Thanks farmers I Think I'll get 2x 600w mars hydro . In a 3x3 . If 1 can flower a 2x2 then 2 should do a 3x3,I've a 45w full spec led which is used as supplimenting light at the bk . We shall see lol

horribleherk

horribleherk

I like the fact someone is actually growing something & not photoshopping massive bud shots & laying claim to them I personally don't own a spiderfarmer but my growmie has a SF4000 in a 4x4 tent his first run was pretty good at 480w. it is 30w. per sq.ft. not what I consider ideal but workable if you keep the plants under the lights footprint his is the early version with no external dimmer I built a 480w.cob by hacking a vipar spectra & putting 2 meanwell hlg240 h 54 b drivers & 6 luminus cobs for a total of 480w. growing the same strain we get almost identical results here is a pic of my current grow the SF4000 in a 4x4 should work OK the difference is mine cost 1/2 as much as his & I have room to add 100 more watts
20200916 112041

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
I like the fact someone is actually growing something & not photoshopping massive bud shots & laying claim to them I personally don't own a spiderfarmer but my growmie has a SF4000 in a 4x4 tent his first run was pretty good at 480w. it is 30w. per sq.ft. not what I consider ideal but workable if you keep the plants under the lights footprint his is the early version with no external dimmer I built a 480w.cob by hacking a vipar spectra & putting 2 meanwell hlg240 h 54 b drivers & 6 luminus cobs for a total of 480w. growing the same strain we get almost identical results here is a pic of my current grow the SF4000 in a 4x4 should work OK the difference is mine cost 1/2 as much as his & I have room to add 100 more watts View attachment 1031720
WOWļ¼ļ¼ļ¼

horribleherk

horribleherk

There are a lot of qb style knock offs coming out on both amazon & e-bay both mars hydro & vipar spectra have gone from blurple to white light & in competitive category with sf & keep in mind a 3x3 is more economical to setup & operate than a 4x4 if you're just starting out you might want to consider this another option is a 315 cmh I have a couple of 3x3 tents & if I hadn't built the light for the 4x4 I couldn't afford it here is one of my 3x3 tents they work especially on a budget this is a single plant grow I'm retired & on a fixed income as well
20200917 105643

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

came by to see what you had going on spider farmer led ,looks like just as i thought another light battle thread,but hey plants look great maybe let us know what smoke was like when you harvest,sorry didnt go back threw thread ,it always depress me,thanks for the offer by the way

Freaky75

Freaky75

Wow thanks . Great job bud . I'm also retired due to illness and need the meds I want a 3x3 but when I look at it on a tape it don't seem to big so I'm havering . I've spoke to Mars hydro and I can buy the tsw2000 for a good price better than Amazon. . I've also spoke to a few other good led manufacturers. Only buy from source is what I say . Look I took some pics today .not long now lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom