Spider farmer sf4000 in 4x4 on coco

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I gotta write it all down haha.its really helped me b consistent with the grows .sorta like a template i can go back to and slightly tweak it ea grow just to see what works or doesnt..give me a couple more yrs and ill b able to take the training wheels off 😂.
Does help that you can go back an look at it.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I gotta write it all down haha.its really helped me b consistent with the grows .sorta like a template i can go back to and slightly tweak it ea grow just to see what works or doesnt..give me a couple more yrs and ill b able to take the training wheels off 😂.
😁 I’ve been running two grow rooms for 12 years now so it’s just like clock work for me. Still mess up a lot still learning a lot. For me I learn from repetitions, when I write stuff down it never did anything for me lol. It was always some other problem that came up that I hadn’t seen before.
We all learn different and because I don’t like writing stuff down is probably why I dropped out of high school.🤣

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

😁 I’ve been running two grow rooms for 12 years now so it’s just like clock work for me. Still mess up a lot still learning a lot. For me I learn from repetitions, when I write stuff down it never did anything for me lol. It was always some other problem that came up that I hadn’t seen before.
We all learn different and because I don’t like writing stuff down is probably why I dropped out of high school.🤣
Lol. Its hard when u keep changing stuff each grow. . Dif strains like different ec temps etc. Hard for you with all them crosses your testing lol. I Doe like keep doing the same strain tho.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Hung for 7 days wud of liked little longer but weather been nice.
. Some gone into bags some gone into jars .
Wil be burpin til hunidity.comes.down to about 58-60 personal preference.

Quik trim gorilla zittles bud below

IMG 20220423 WA0020
Screenshot 20220424 083850 Gallery
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Moved plants from smaller clone tent to the 4x4 now.
8 seedlings and some monster clones

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Jus over 4z in the zkittles bag. Got dry out bit more when burping bag. 58-62. .

just over 10z in the orange glue bag in video tha humidity.down to 64 now.

And got some more ounces in 2jars.

Screenshot 20220424 111159 WhatsApp
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Never done bags before always cure in jars jus wana do little comparrison.someone told me to try the bags.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Heres the rootball to one of the plants jus under 4 weeks veg they were.
Flowered 65 days in autopots.

IMG 20220424 WA0006
Ph 007

Ph 007

Looking good man purple looks good.

What did u pull total dry?
How many plants I forgot 5 init?
And was one 580w led init?

And stop flashing that comersh on here haha😉

Ph 007

Ph 007

Haha I'm the same about 12 yea but soil, I changed to coco 2 years ago and changed from Hps to led and changed nutrients been a challenge most grown so far get the odd good one

I hate wrighting to but for a year iv got notes coming out of my ass because it tried so may diffrent feed and calmag ratios and testing temps on led i got the temps so sorted now
And I think fingers crossed iv masters canna coco with my soft water tap.
Calmag was messing me us then not using it defficcanys, but the last few days of followed canna online fewd chart for my soft water of 0.2e.c and the give a day heavy fees but it seems gonna working well
Its because the nutrinats contain plenty of cal and mag but soft water you hit the feed high, I'm in 1.5 e.c in veg on small plants but it's working dam well,
And my last note last week said I'd theos heavy fewd with no calmag don't work then go back to soil 😁

Calmag was giving me rainbow colours in my run off and N ovwr dose in flower
And lock out in veg most the time was only adding 100ppm 0.2 e.c to take my tap from 0.2 to 0.4 and gonna calmag had high N

Last edited:
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Looking good man purple looks good.

What did u pull total dry?
How many plants I forgot 5 init?
And was one 580w led init?

And stop flashing that comersh on here haha😉
18 ounces and this little bit left
I used a 600 watt hps for first two weeks of flower.
I then took this out and put the spider farmer sf4000 in.
4 weeks veg monster clones and
One gorila zittles plant was from seed tho.

IMG 20220430 WA0197
Ph 007

Ph 007

18 ounces and this little bit left
I used a 600 watt hps for first two weeks of flower.
I then took this out and put the spider farmer sf4000 in.
4 weeks veg monster clones and
One gorila zittles plant was from seed tho.
Nice man 18 is a nice amount below 12 is a bummer lol,
18 of how many plants?

That's Percy is it thebkast bit haha

Mine are in flush now been a nihht mate if a grow this has, I'm doing drain n to wast next i did try before bu5 had problems went to my usual auto pot then but it's been hard with coco , gonna try drain to wast again as it's easier for flushing stuff through if get problems init auto is good but not Woking to well for me with coco, soil they work well

Flush now be cutting soon can't wait to get the fuckers down been he'll this grow has, I nearly ripped them ou5 week 4 of flower to start again glad i didnt now ad turned out ok
Been hand watering last 5 weeks bloody head work

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Mine am in coco now started a new thread. Will hand feed for another week or so then i will turn autopots on.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Nice man 18 is a nice amount below 12 is a bummer lol,
18 of how many plants?

That's Percy is it thebkast bit haha

Mine are in flush now been a nihht mate if a grow this has, I'm doing drain n to wast next i did try before bu5 had problems went to my usual auto pot then but it's been hard with coco , gonna try drain to wast again as it's easier for flushing stuff through if get problems init auto is good but not Woking to well for me with coco, soil they work well

Flush now be cutting soon can't wait to get the fuckers down been he'll this grow has, I nearly ripped them ou5 week 4 of flower to start again glad i didnt now ad turned out ok
Been hand watering last 5 weeks bloody head work
View attachment 1242230
Last bit i gave my bro i doe smoke do i lol

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

This is new diary..
I have got more pics of the tent with the sf4000 in it but not there alñ time at moment to a diary on it.
Wheb u sponsor mw the se 3000.
Il do a diary on the sf 4000 and se3000.

At the moment tent with the sf 4000in as been moved to anpther plave hence y i doing diary on the se3000. Becus im at this place all time. Both tents wil be same place next grow. But waiting for the se 3000off yaselfs. Cheers again

IMG 20220605 WA0026
Top Bottom