spider farmer sf4000 proudly present the bagseed grow from bag to flower

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so as you can see from the vid i am going with passive air intake this time at least I'm gonna try . i have 1 6 inch exhaust fan blowing air outside the room but i have 2x 6 inch passive air intakes and 3x 4 inch passive air intake hoses
1 22 inch tower fan and 1 6 inch desk fan about the light

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Dear friend it looks like you are well prepared for your next grow 👍 But, since I do not know you, but am concerned, is that your breathing in the background...not being rude 🙄
well yea see i weigh 400 lbs smoke 2 packs of cigg a day and about 5 or 6 grams of weed i will most likely be dead in 1 or 2 years so for your concern i say fuck you now go haveApuff and fuck off

S

sshortguy1

so as you can see from the vid i am going with passive air intake this time at least I'm gonna try . i have 1 6 inch exhaust fan blowing air outside the room but i have 2x 6 inch passive air intakes and 3x 4 inch passive air intake hoses
1 22 inch tower fan and 1 6 inch desk fan about the light
as I was younger back in the late 80s I've read books on Ed Rosenthal's growing methods, I learned 1 important part of growing 1st time growing with those types require an experienced grower, I had to go the long way around about growing & getting my spouse involved owned a nursery & planted grew them for yrs adding too much can also cause a collapse on your plants, I started with 1 plant by itself to know what stages what dependencies that plant gets, etc, but I did notice you can never know enough about growing still reading still dabbing with the lightings,etc

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

getting the band together
1 is 5x bagseed
1 is 7x spacewrangler x tangie bagseed
20211203 191754

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

So im not sure the passive air intake is gonna work when i turn on the exhaust fan tent is sucked in not sure what the problem is nothing is blocked. Guess i will use the 6 inch booster fan i have to blow air into the tent

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

So im not sure the passive air intake is gonna work when i turn on the exhaust fan tent is sucked in not sure what the problem is nothing is blocked. Guess i will use the 6 inch booster fan i have to blow air into the tent
Maybe the fan isnt strong enough? the booster fan might help.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Maybe the fan isnt strong enough? the booster fan might help.
i dont know it's my ac infinity 6 inch fan i been using even on the lowest fan speed the tent gets sucked in i did not have any other fan on in the tent blowing air around maybe that made a difference

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

also i decide not to use my old pro mix i got this at home depot im gonna use this for seed starting and first transplant to 1 gallon fabric pots and i might just use this brand on the skywalker and use the ffof on the bagseed and see which is better

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

im actually gonna split my grow this thread will be for the bagseed only and i will start another post and completely different grow using my other lights and my dry tent in another post in a day or 2

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

so this stuff right has what looks like to me a lot of wood chips in itView attachment 1194905
If that's the Kellogg brand it is total crap. Literally total trash I have tried to use the Kellogg brand many times it is way too chunky with wood chips in it. The nutritional value is horrible. The only thing that I have used that for is to mix it as a filler with other more rich and fine soils. In a blend it can work but by itself its way too chunky don't even waste your time its especially horrible for seed starting. If you want a super cheap Home Depot soil go with the yellow bag Miracle Grow instead. Better yet mix your blend like what I do, its cheaper and better than all of them.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

If that's the Kellogg brand it is total crap. Literally total trash I have tried to use the Kellogg brand many times it is way too chunky with wood chips in it. The nutritional value is horrible. The only thing that I have used that for is to mix it as a filler with other more rich soil and fine soils. In a blend it can work but by itself its way too chunky don't even waste your time its especially horrible for seed starting. If you want a super cheap Home Depot soil go with the yellow bag Miracle Grow instead. Better yet mix your blend like what I do, its cheaper and better than all of them.
well it's too late now

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

If that's the Kellogg brand it is total crap. Literally total trash I have tried to use the Kellogg brand many times it is way too chunky with wood chips in it. The nutritional value is horrible. The only thing that I have used that for is to mix it as a filler with other more rich and fine soils. In a blend it can work but by itself its way too chunky don't even waste your time its especially horrible for seed starting. If you want a super cheap Home Depot soil go with the yellow bag Miracle Grow instead. Better yet mix your blend like what I do, its cheaper and better than all of them.
i was gonna use it as a filler with the ocean forest i have thought i could start seedling in it

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

i was gonna use it as a filler with the ocean forest i have thought i could start seedling in it
Its gonna likely kill your seeds. I use small jiffy pellets for seeds you need pete moss or something that is more fine for seeds. Pretty much anything other than the Kellogg. It really is that bad its horrible. If you mix it with Ocean forrest 50/50 it might be OK but never use it by itself.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Its gonna likely kill your seeds. I use small jiffy pellets for seeds you need pete moss or something that is more fine for seeds. Pretty much anything other than the Kellogg. It really is that bad its horrible. If you mix it with Ocean forrest 50/50 it might be OK but never use it by itself.
well too late now i'm not going through it picking the seeds out , im sure no matter what i would have done it would of been wrong lol i have no more money to spend right now on anything not even 5 dollars , i would of probably been ok using the pro mix again but i let people on here get to me about it having bugs in it since i washed it out outside

Top Bottom