Spider Farmer SF7000 supplemental light

• Thread starter TwitchVee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TwitchVee

TwitchVee

I was wondering if you guys could tell me what is the best supplemental red/deep red spectrum light to use with my spider farmer SF7000 or is it as necessary as claimed? and should i use supplemental UV also? Apparently the first run of these lights included them, but they were removed by popular demand of commercial growers who already use supplemental lighting for those spectrums, leaving me without them. I assume there's some supplemental light that has just those three? This is end of week 7 from bean, blue dream and pineapple express #2 autos, accidentally supercropped the one, but it needed it and worked out okay. one showing some signs of over-water today or reaction to me lowering the PH with low PH water

Spider farmer sf7000 supplemental light
Spider farmer sf7000 supplemental light 2
Spider farmer sf7000 supplemental light 3
Spider farmer sf7000 supplemental light 4
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
that's sweet, i can't find them on amazon or ebay?
Australian company type in Side Buddies or search up there name they make a boards I’m running SF lights and they worked great with them . Teknik is there name .

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Australian company type in Side Buddies or search up there name they make a boards I’m running SF lights and they worked great with them . Teknik is there name .
yeah, I found them, not really sure what i'm looking for here, but are you located in australia? or do they have US plugs? If it isn't on amazon or ebay it usually isn't available in the US

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
yeah, I found them, not really sure what i'm looking for here, but are you located in australia? or do they have US plugs? If it isn't on amazon or ebay it usually isn't available in the US
I’m in the land of OZ way down south of nowhere really .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
So no way to know if they offer a US plug?
Just buy a plug adaptor like if you you were traveling over seas you can buy them to suit your plugs I did for my rosin press it was 110 v I had to buy one to use as 240 v here

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Just buy a plug adaptor like if you you were traveling over seas you can buy them to suit your plugs I did for my rosin press it was 110 v I had to buy one to use as 240 v here
I could, but i'm already like 2k into my setup, great recommendation, just rather have a US plug

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Could you plz share some pictures of SF7000, guys? thanks. 😁
I'll upload whatever you want if you put the red and UV back into these lights or send me their commercial grade equivalent. . I had to spend another $600 on top of the $800 for the SF7000 just to get the spectrums necessary for flower

Latest posts

Top Bottom