Spider kit question, how many adult plants will fit in the 1000 kit?

• Thread starter smtroupe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smtroupe

smtroupe

Hello, First post.
I read several threads on this kit, none reported how many adult plants will fit at a time. I'm a new AZ grower and my wife isn't stoked on me spending so much on a "project", but i think i'm really going to enjoy it. I just want to make sure i get what is going to be best for a first time grower only looking to get high on his own supply. Thank you. I would consider any kit <650 if there is something newer.
https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Farme...03f798f2e801e4bb9beba9b9a6ef1d&language=en_US

growsince79

growsince79

Hello, First post.
I read several threads on this kit, none reported how many adult plants will fit at a time. I'm a new AZ grower and my wife isn't stoked on me spending so much on a "project", but i think i'm really going to enjoy it. I just want to make sure i get what is going to be best for a first time grower only looking to get high on his own supply. Thank you. I would consider any kit <650 if there is something newer.
I'd put six seeds in and flip 20 days from sprout.
https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Farme...03f798f2e801e4bb9beba9b9a6ef1d&language=en_US

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yep one big plant or 20 small or 5 medium..... depends what size pot your going to try n use .

smtroupe

smtroupe

Damn what kit am I looking at for multiple plants? Thanks for the replies

Otherwise I'm going to use mylar blankets and do a make shift in my garage

Habosabin

Habosabin

You have 5.06 ft^2 with that tent. Flowering coverage for sf1000 is 2x2 so it's probably OK for that tent size. If you are planning on increasing square footage using garage space and mylar then you will need more lights or suffer a smaller yield.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Don't under estimate what a small grow tent can produce. If it's just for personal use that tent could give you 8oz + per harvest. I grew an auto last grow that used less than half my tent, which is the exact size as yours, and I got close to 6 oz of dried bud. My light was using 120w @ 20

Top Bottom