Spider mite strain resistance question/information?

• Thread starter grotebag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grotebag

Looking for information on a strains resistance to spider mites in selecting my greenhouse grow next season.
Is there a source of information detailed enough to provide this?
SM are the biggest hurdle where I plant and I would like to plann accordingly.
For instance of the 4 varieties I grew this year Coco Pebblz was the most resistant, Highway Breath was by far the least resistant with Cherry Dosidos and Wedding pie falling between them it terms of spider mite resistance.
I'll not grow 'highway breath' again, but if I could know in advance how a strain handles SM I would eliminate those varieties with poor outcomes.
With 6 spots and one season per year it would be great to select plants that can do well resisting the 'Borg'
Thanks in advance.

Spider mite strain resistance questioninformation
G

grotebag

This is a dead forum.
I've asked 3 questions in 3 months, good, honest questions with plenty of details yet only a single comment about the manufacturer of a fan in one of the photos.
I notice plenty of complaining & back-biting...butt kissing, shilling and all around dooshy-ness that comes with cliques and stagnant participation.
Luckily there are plenty of forums out there where quality engagement is the norm as opposed to the creepy silence of this place.
Since I value my time no more will be wasted seeking answers from a dead forum.

TSD

TSD

I'm sure there are strains out there that are more resistant... but spider mites aren't very picky... do you do anything in the way of prevention?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom