spider mites,second day of flowering,help

• Thread starter Lordly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lordly

Lordly

hello guys,im in second day of flowering,before flipping i sprayed all 3 plants with neem oil,but today i saw that one fan leave was damaged by one little spider mite,i removed leave and also neighbor fan leaves, other 2 plants have no signs of spider mite damage(yet),should i spray the leaves again with neem oil tonight(lights off)? i ordered yellow sticky traps but they will arrive after 3 days...

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
hello guys,im in second day of flowering,before flipping i sprayed all 3 plants with neem oil,but today i saw that one fan leave was damaged by one little spider mite,i removed leave and also neighbor fan leaves, other 2 plants have no signs of spider mite damage(yet),should i spray the leaves again with neem oil tonight(lights off)? i ordered yellow sticky traps but they will arrive after 3 days...
How long before you can spray with Neem again what dose the label say ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
But how many day between your sprays I mean it should tell how many days apart can you spray it .

Lordly

Lordly

But how many day between your sprays I mean it should tell how many days apart can you spray it .
i found it,they say once every 7 days... spider mites will colonized if i use it after 5 days... what to do?

Top Bottom