Spiderfarmer. Don’t argue the ability to produce 🔥

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No one is saying a grow light wont grow plants. We are saying it is overpriced for what it is, under watts compared to most competition and uses the thinnest heatsink and supplemental diodes available. And the company lies about stats and is ashamed of their own parent company meizhi. And they should be.

and a member here tested it to run much hotter than a similar hlg lamp. So much so he would have to re tool his space to cool properly after running fine with other led lamps.

all so negative to me when the rep contacted me with a too small free light i turned them down.

Really nice flowers by the way. But spider farmer has nothing to do with them so please stop giving a cheap light board credit. You are the reason!

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Hmmm thats odd.After two hours testing on 100% my mars lights can still comfortably have a hand resting on the hood.However my starters are mounted outside the tent.That may be the reason.

fishbuds

fishbuds

I'm fascinated by it all. When I owned part of a lighting company, way back in the day, we were in on the ground floor of LED. We were looking to push our ideas into new territory. That 10 year patent he had on that little diode, made it impossible to market this new, amazing tech to our buyers/customers. The cost was out of this world, for just one diode. So, we bailed, and hit the flourescent commercial boom in NYC. That was great until 9/11, which changed the face of NYC forever, and so much more. But I digress.

I am totally intrigued by these new lights. Spider is an option for me, as HLG is, and other. heard good things about Timber. So, i am here on the sidelnes, waiting for my moment.

Threads like this are invaluable to dudes like me looking to get into the game of LED weed. The back and forth is awesome, and the goods always come out in the wash. ;)

Thanks for all the work peeps have put into this new world of lighting. Without lights, where would we be?

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

I'm looking at upgrading lights for the next grow. I was either going to do Spider or Mars since I've seen similar results from both companies. After reaching out to both companies, Mars replied to me in 1 day, Spider never replied from their website and it took 4 or 5 days for me to get a reply on here. To me, if I'm trying to give you my money and you take that long to reply, how long will you take when I need your help or replacements that won't bring in any income for your company? Definitely going with Mars.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I'm looking at upgrading lights for the next grow. I was either going to do Spider or Mars since I've seen similar results from both companies. After reaching out to both companies, Mars replied to me in 1 day, Spider never replied from their website and it took 4 or 5 days for me to get a reply on here. To me, if I'm trying to give you my money and you take that long to reply, how long will you take when I need your help or replacements that won't bring in any income for your company? Definitely going with Mars.
That’s fair.
I never contacted The company. Haven't needed to. Mars looks similar. Probably give good results too.
I have no regrets going with spiderfarmer. Better than my gavita 600 in a 4x4. Similar flowers. More trichs on spider and saving money too.
Mr. G

Madmax

Madmax

That’s fair.
I never contacted The company. Haven't needed to. Mars looks similar. Probably give good results too.
I have no regrets going with spiderfarmer. Better than my gavita 600 in a 4x4. Similar flowers. More trichs on spider and saving money too.
Mr. G
Whats your yield in 4x4 and how many plants..was it spyder farmers biggest wattaged light

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Given the plants receive some side lighting from the SF 1000 and 2000 in the tent.

Top Bottom