• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Thanks for the nom @Grownsince95.
not sure it’s worthy but nothing like smokin lemonade in the shade.
It's called picture of the month not plant of the month it's a beautiful pic very nicely done beautifully composed

I've been trying to get a great shot like that in deep flower but could never get the angle right definitely deserves a nomination 👍

If you didn't know that was a light fixture up there it almost looks exactly like sunlight.. perfect

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Truthfully. Stuck my arm in. iPhone 10. Only took the one. 😂🙏
not an upskirt Pro by any stretch.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
So here’s an update photo of lemon Thai Kush girls.
1 with suspect TMV 1 without symptoms.

shorter, will be far less yield, I’m more convinced every day.

Mr.G

60B98CC6 5753 41D7 9734 6BCC54159C47
Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Not a betting man but thats like rocking a 1k over a 4x4, I think youll do well!
i grabbed a 500w led budeget led. very close clone to the hlg 550 eco. from to go in a 4 x 4 forilla shorty and i'll buy the extra extension too. it wil replace the 600 watt hps digi old 2nd gen lumatec ni dimmer. but still plenty of service life and it will be used to get more buds finally. vertical basement light has been done so i'll just do that better next time.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have a feeling here that's you both are saying pretty much the same stuff, if a follow up is being made on a single spot on the thrichrome for that specifc emplacement, for a newbies to understand the evolution of that part of the bud. If done properly with comparaison of evolution, im pretty sure one could tell when its ready, on that spot, depending what's your prefered/personnal approach. Its just a feeling you get of what's really amber for that genetic. There is some many others influence in lighting that could cause seeing more ambering from another also...that's why for a newbies options, following on the evolution and have a little gut to trust your feeling...then wait 1 week before harvest 😄
Nice verbiage ! There’s no way unless luck of course the first harvest is gonna be where ya want it there’s so many variables- some strains never go cloudy ? What then ?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Nice verbiage ! There’s no way unless luck of course the first harvest is gonna be where ya want it there’s so many variables- some strains never go cloudy ? What then ?
I’ve never grown a strain that didn’t get cloudy trichs. Had some that wouldn’t go amber tho.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Something growers need to learn with growing cannabis and leaf removal.
leaves that have served their purpose should come off. Plucking leaves that shed, with that light plucking touch,(leaves that require less force to remove) will make sense As you understand that leaves, purpose has been served and wants to come off.
do those leaves a favour and help them shed to encourage air movement, and light to developing flowers.,And reduce chance of disease.

Some leaves should be leaved alone and some leaves, leaf with the garbage man once a week regardless I always leaf as many as I can.. 😂

Photo is representative of today pluck for 6 plants.
Small lemon Thai kush suspect TMV. Mild.

Mr.G

Last edited:
CFC7143

CFC7143

Something growers need to learn with growing cannabis and leaf removal.
leaves that have served their purpose should come off. Plucking leaves that shed, with that light plucking touch,(leaves that require less force to remove) will make sense As you understand that leaves, purpose has been served and wants to come off.
do those leaves a favour and help them shed to encourage air movement, and light to developing flowers.,And reduce chance of disease.

Some leaves should be leaved alone and some leaves, leaf with the garbage man once a week regardless I always leaf as many as I can.. 😂

Photo is representative of today pluck for 6 plants.
Small lemon Thai kush suspect TMV. Mild.

Mr.G
In late veg and early flower do you pluck the new branch grow as it pops up?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
You can look back at the thread to see when I plucked leaves. 1 big pluck after budset. Some in veg in necessary (strain dependant)
I always leave a couple big sets up top.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Day 36. Welcome to the jungle. 😲
TMV suspect photo attached.
N getting cut back today. Ready for the plump.

4D95FFD9 6A0E 461A 8B28 300865307360
F6C61052 DF03 4795 876F 188BDAFFD78A
E6797A90 F2CB 4CAA 9B28 F5B77EFBD71A

Latest posts

Top Bottom