Spiderfarmer. Don’t argue the ability to produce 🔥

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

you can grow those plants more potent in a greenhouse with little fade.
With these plants I speak of, the potency isn't determined by plant size. Some of them are 10ft some 15ft potency has nothing to do with the size according to the guy growing them. How long have you been growing in Colombia?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
We can feed all we want. The plant determines what it consumes, anything more is detrimental, and wasteful.

I watch the plants. Try to only feed what it will consume, and what it needs to progress. Different strokes.
Respect to you @MIMedGrower, but I’m a plant whisperer. 😂

growsince79

growsince79

We can feed all we want. The plant determines what it consumes, anything more is detrimental, and wasteful.

I watch the plants. Try to only feed what it will consume, and what it needs to progress. Different strokes.
I like a little fade at the end. The trick is all in the timing. About one week water at the end, and kept pretty dry is what I try for. I don't want the sugar leaves to turn.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

With these plants I speak of, the potency isn't determined by plant size. Some of them are 10ft some 15ft potency has nothing to do with the size according to the guy growing them. How long have you been growing in Colombia?

i didnt say anything about size. More control better results possible.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not true. We grow an accumulator plant. They suck up whatever they can.

They are planted around chernoble to uptake the radioactive waste.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
^
Exactly why you give it what it wants. Nothing more.
I don’t follow manufactures general feed charts. Used as a guideline only.

growsince79

growsince79

i didnt say anything about size. More control better results possible.
I've never grown in Colombia, but I doubt a green house would be better for 100% pure sativa. Some commercial greenhouses are popping up and growing hybrid strains I hear.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I've never grown in Colombia, but I doubt a green house would be better for 100% pure sativa. Some commercial greenhouses are popping up and growing hybrid strains I hear.

want your plant in constant rain or stale environment. And there are very few pure landrace left. Most have been bred with something faster and more potent. Especially in commercial weed countries.

Glassdub

Glassdub

No offence because you are a pro. But IMGE, if your leaves turn yellow that quickly in late flower with no additional NPK you’ve failed to develop proper roots, stems, leaves, plant health in general. ✌

I’ve had zero decencies. This run. Zero issues other than a late supercrop due to stretch. Oh ya. And the TMV/ variegation on 1
I'm amazed at the lack of burn on your grows, someday maybe...🤞

growsince79

growsince79

want your plant in constant rain or stale environment. And there are very few pure landrace left. Most have been bred with something faster and more potent. Especially in commercial weed countries.
I'm told the pure landrace is the only thing that won't mold there. They have some tahoe they bring inside a night. About ready to leave it outside but it will probably mold. I'm on about day 80 in the bud room and flowers are barely starting. So yeah, it's the real thing.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
dude you are dialed in. You know what they need!
I should add. Learning never ends, new tech, different stain requirements, advancements in understanding the spectrums, and their effect.

This is why THC numbers give climbed steadily over the years including Terpene enhancement, and yields.
Always a student. Never stop learning and absorbing.

Hence why I’m running the under light for now.

Have a great weekend all! Thanks for your support. ✌️

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This old chestnut. The flushing debate spills over into the spider farmer debate, the spider farmer debate spills over to the LED argument thread, which in turn spills over to the flushing threads... its like a carousel of bullshit going around and around... lol

It would be cool if we could all sit down at a roundtable and sample each other's wares to see what's up. Photos don't mean a lot. I've had gorgeous weed that didn't burn well and was harsh. And I've had ugly pot that smoked clean and flavorful and got you ripped, and everything in-between.

Main thing is we do what works for us and makes us happy. And if what you're doing leaves room for improvement in your opinion, try another method and see if that works for you.

Last edited:
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
As long as we don’t start with the spiked punch from your last round, I’d gather around the table with y’all 😂

Anthem

Anthem

This old chestnut. The flushing debate spills over into the spider farmer debate, the spider farmer debate spills over to the LED argument thread, which in turn spills over to the flushing threads... its like a carousel of bullshit going around and around... lol

It would be cool if we could all sit down at a roundtable and sample each other's wares to see what's up. Photos don't mean a lot. I've had gorgeous weed that didn't burn well and was harsh. And I've had ugly pot that smoked clean and flavorful and got you ripped, and everything in-between.

Main thing is we do what works for us and makes us happy. And if what you're doing leaves room for improvement in your opinion, try another method and see if that works for you.
Spiked Punch hoping for a good pheno!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom