Spiking Seedling Cups?

• Thread starter OrganicLit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OrganicLit

OrganicLit

I just popped about 8 seeds. Ive got them started in the Organic Roots soil mix with mild amounts of a nitrogen spike in 3 spots around the wall of the cup. Idk if im going over board with the spikes or not. Kind of experimenting. Im assuming by the time the roots reach the spikes it would have been broken down and turned into nutes.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I just popped about 8 seeds. Ive got them started in the Organic Roots soil mix with mild amounts of a nitrogen spike in 3 spots around the wall of the cup. Idk if im going over board with the spikes or not. Kind of experimenting. Im assuming by the time the roots reach the spikes it would have been broken down and turned into nutes.
You are...take them out now

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
And they are probably a Miracle Grow brand too.
STR8
You can use miracle grow spike stuff but its high nitrates and soil is usually hot to start..just water for weeks...roots is good for a month..just water

OrganicLit

OrganicLit

Well still take them out for a bit bud.
yea i did. I just got a bit too trigger happy. it wasnt really something i thought of until that moment. Then after i walked away i realized that was probably terrible.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
yea i did. I just got a bit too trigger happy. it wasnt really something i thought of until that moment. Then after i walked away i realized that was probably terrible.
I know this sounds kinda crazy but the plant will tell you when and what it wants. This plant can literally sit for months on just tap water... You might start seeing it go yellow... You feed or re pot it or root prune it and bam... Bounces back to perfect in less than a week. Also when you go over with nutes and maybe have a ph swing... You WILL NOT know the problem... You dont know whats sitting in the roots. You can literally pour a straight bottle of nute shit in the dirt and the plant will only use what it wants.

The western diet and western grow practices are a direct link....just shove cheeseburgers at it till its happy hahaha..... Nope

Top Bottom