Spinosad alternative in Canada? Thrips won't go away

• Thread starter Kushizle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kushizle

Kushizle

So I have been trying to order spinosad via ebay.com for weeks now but it keeps getting rejected at the border as a restricted item. Does anyone know of an alternative in Canada that actually works? I have been totally unsuccessful with insect soaps and I cannot throw these clones out. I need a solution quick. Thanks!

Ponky

Ponky

You can also wash them in a light bleach solution. Remove as much as you can. And just drench them in safers 3 in 1 every 3 days until them bugs is dead. I mean drench. Top to bottom.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Maybe vinegar, baking soda or citric acid.

Dye

Dye

Wow I battled them last grow, they seem to be around a lot . Took me a few days of neem oil spray.
To get rid of them, they suck these thrips if the plants are still vegging you can take the plant to tub or sink spray it down with water too.
I hit them two days with one day in between with neem oil, then hit with plain water sprayed the shit out of them. Wow no insect soaps at border wow ! That’s crazy

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Safer's End-All with 10 drops of tea tree oil added per liter on the plants, replace the soil with sterile new soil (or at least add an inch (at least) of sterile soil on top of what's there), and clean the surrounding area with something strong like bleach, lysol, or simple green.

Reactions: Dye
flowerdave

flowerdave

I prefer beneficial mites ao Orius Beatles, especially if you are in a confined area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom