Split her on accident right down middle of the trunk

• Thread starter Redbush117
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redbush117

Redbush117

I was training her and my strength got away, I split her down the middle about an inch, I panicked and covered the area with more soil, before I knew you could duct tape it. Will she be ok? Pineapple exspress is the strain and I’m using fox farm ocean forest. She’s ten weeks into veg. Where my finger is is where the split happened. So I trained her like a cross + shape she split in the center not that.

Split her on accident right down middle of the trunk
Split her on accident right down middle of the trunk 2
Split her on accident right down middle of the trunk 3
Split her on accident right down middle of the trunk 4
Split her on accident right down middle of the trunk 5
Split her on accident right down middle of the trunk 6
ArrEll

ArrEll

I was training her and my strength got away, I split her down the middle about an inch, I panicked and covered the area with more soil, before I knew you could duct tape it. Will she be ok? Pineapple exspress is the strain and I’m using fox farm ocean forest. She’s ten weeks into veg. Where my finger is is where the split happened. So I trained her like a cross + shape she split in the center not that.
Well, with the soil covering it, we have no clue what you did. We just have to use our imaginations. But your plant looks pretty healthy, for having suffered a huge insult. You could un-bury it and try to tape it, or leave it as it is. Your choice. If that's not practical, you could just leave it as it is. It's nowhere near the Flowering stage, so wait & see what it does. Most plants will recover, especially if they're Young. Just try not to break it up anymore. It may get over-stressed and Herm out on you or something.

You might wind up with a smaller yield, but maybe not. Let it surprise you.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
that plant is 10 weeks old? or do you count veg some interesting way? looks a bit smallish for 10 weeks old, but i know nothing

Redbush117

Redbush117

that plant is 10 weeks old? or do you count veg some interesting way? looks a bit smallish for 10 weeks old, but i know nothing
Well, she grew quite slow and small do you soil shortages. I technically did not have my 22 gallon pot filled all the way. Now I do

Latest posts

Top Bottom