Spot the Aliendogs??????????

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Big thanks to Darkside for hooking up these dank seeds:)

I got sum beans of DS awhile back but never got around to popping them. I promised DS i would get sum pics up once i get these beans growing but i did sumthing stupid, i accidently mixed up the beans when i was germing them. I have never grown Aliendog strain so i cant tell the diference, so if anyone could help me spot these Aliens, i would be gratefull:)

Theses are the strain i popped

Grass Knuckles f2 by DS
Alien Express-pinapple express x alien famaggio by DS
Royals revenge-Platinum collection
Cheese x pursang- sonic seeds

The aliens are amongst these strains

Spot the aliendogs
Spot the aliendogs 2
Spot the aliendogs 3
Spot the aliendogs 4
Spot the aliendogs 5
Spot the aliendogs 6
Spot the aliendogs 7
Spot the aliendogs 8
Spot the aliendogs 9
Spot the aliendogs 10
W

water

alien express looks crazy!!! I'm running pineapple express and that's crazy.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

sum random shots i took..

Hopefully sumone should spot the Aliens, i can smell sum cheese smell in the tent but im not sure if its the alin famaggio or sonic cheese x pursang?

Thc 001
Thc 002
Thc 003
Thc 004
Thc 005
Thc 006
Thc 024
Thc 031
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

7th pic second post is Chemdog D lineage for sure bro, ill put my money on that one. still gaukin at the rest

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

4th pic down in the same post looks like grass knuckles to me too

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

4th pic down in the same post looks like grass knuckles to me too

4th and 7th do stink crazy, if i remember one of them smells a bit cheesey and one smells diesely.. im i on the right tracks?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yes, Rockin mate. Been waiting to see these ladies.

You have done DS proud. I have a clutch of these and I had wondered where they were from until DS reminded my stupid forgetful ass.

Nice one Jah.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
These two I think are cheese pursang. They look just like all 3 pursang hybrids I have currently running

81314d1272915721t-spot-aliendogs-thc-008.jpg

81352d1272917011t-spot-aliendogs-thc-031.jpg

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Herby your gonna have to taste them and tell me what they are soon bruv:)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah, your asking a lot of a brother there man. HAHA. Of course....

R

Rob1

ill be your guinni pig no problem :passingjoint:
i dont mind a little alien abduction :very_first_smiley:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

ill be your guinni pig no problem :passingjoint:
i dont mind a little alien abduction :very_first_smiley:

what about the probing?? you know those aliens like to do that shit lol:scared0016:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
The Alien should have either a Chem or a cherry scent mixed. 2nd post 4th down, the leaves remind me of my AlienDawg F2. Hope this helps. Good luck

darksideX

darksideX

Wheres Darkside @??????

SRY bro..wasn't around very much..as i had some troubles goin'..but i'm really glad to see the beanz rockin' for u man..they look great :yes

..and all i can tell ya..the alien express is one of the most stinkin' gals i ever tryd..a bit skunky with a hazy funk but with light fruity aftertones if u let it in the jars for a while..def a crazy hazy funk hahah..i'd guess the one with the thinner leaves..not sure..
and 'bout the grass knuckles f2's u shoulda def get a nice chemmy smell with a skunky undertone from that strain..the motha was very giesel leanin..
those gals shoulda have some fatter budz..which are knockin' strong :hunter:
and about the alien formaggio..it had not that cheese funk..was more like a sweet cherry parfum..awesome smellin' gal..however i'm sure the smokeout will tell ya more.. :passingjoint:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

SRY bro..wasn't around very much..as i had some troubles goin'..but i'm really glad to see the beanz rockin' for u man..they look great :yes

..and all i can tell ya..the alien express is one of the most stinkin' gals i ever tryd..a bit skunky with a hazy funk but with light fruity aftertones if u let it in the jars for a while..def a crazy hazy funk hahah..i'd guess the one with the thinner leaves..not sure..
and 'bout the grass knuckles f2's u shoulda def get a nice chemmy smell with a skunky undertone from that strain..the motha was very giesel leanin..
those gals shoulda have some fatter budz..which are knockin' strong :hunter:
and about the alien formaggio..it had not that cheese funk..was more like a sweet cherry parfum..awesome smellin' gal..however i'm sure the smokeout will tell ya more.. :passingjoint:

The Alien express was a tastey smoke but the alien famaggio and the grass knuckles f2 was more of my type of smoke, i could smell and taste a slight diesel funk in the background of the grass kunckles and the buds were well sexy looking:)

The Alien Famagio smelled like a slight curded milk with a cherry twist and was my favorite of all 3 and i wish i had taken cuts coz those phenos i had were worth keeping bro and i wish i had tagged them up so knew what was what? Darkside if i had kept a alien fammagio male i would hit my sour diesel clone with it, the sour diesel clone i got bro is the strongest weed i have ever smoked and would make the aliens much more stenchier.

I wonder what Swerves Sour aleins are like?

if swerves sour d is anything like mine then those sour aliens must be off the hook:confused:bong2:

Top Bottom