Spots on leaves, deformed growth, leaves yellowing and dropping... thoughts on cause?

• Thread starter 1Dobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1Dobo

1Dobo

Trying to troubleshoot a problem my neighbor is having with his grow. This is not an isolated problem and seems to be affecting approximately 30 NY Diesels and another 40 Skunk Dogs, with the Diesels being significantly worse, probably 10X worse as they appear to be more susceptible. When I look at his plants, my initial thought is Septoria leaf spot because I used to get something similar on my tomato plants in Thailand when I lived there. As far as the deformed leaves, I don't think that is Septoria (or whatever is causing the leaf spotting), to me it might be a result of over fertilizing. The grower did admit he went a little strong on the nutrients (not sure what the nutes were though).

Anyway, just trying to help out a friend. Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated. Oh, and yes... he grows for 7 patients and everything is permitted, tagged, and on the up and up.

Spots on leaves deformed growth leaves yellowing and dropping thoughts on cause
Spots on leaves deformed growth leaves yellowing and dropping thoughts on cause 2
Spots on leaves deformed growth leaves yellowing and dropping thoughts on cause 3
Slap

Slap

Isn't that calcium deficiency? Just a guess from images I've seen online.

B

Burned Haze

Ethier calcium or Septoria , a better confirm pic would confirm all this

if septoria (suggestion)
=

I would apply copper fungicide ,stop the copper fungicide on week 3/4 of bloom,+ Regalia (mix them together besides after week 3/4) ,apply this from start of grow to end of harvest, this will give a natural defense, and spray every 14 days

step two , remove any obvious infected leafs , I would clean your hands (I use hand sanitizers in between plants to never contaminate them with tmv or disease , just like dipping iso with your scissors )

than reactive plan by reapplying and re/removing weekly because if you get this - it’s like hiv & isn’t going away if it’s septoria and just remove any obvious infected leafs and keep your hands sanitized / or anything you use to remove the leaves or stems . Key is to not let it spread and when you are doing these projects ( do it right by being clean/sterile )

Regalia information:

copper fungicide :

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom